[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. You can sell some for 10k+ USD. Like the Mew card from the movies. If mine was in better condition I could sell lmao.
Yeah, I can get not thinking to go through all the hassle to preserve it back when you're just a kid trying to actually have fun and play the damn game though lol.

My older brother used to play both the Pokemon and Yugioh card games. They looked like a lot of fun, though I only vaguely remember the few times I played with him.

Most I can remember is that with the Pokemon card game you had to flip a coin a lot of times to determine effects. Very luck based.

Yeah, I can get not thinking to go through all the hassle to preserve it back when you're just a kid trying to actually have fun and play the damn game though lol.

My older brother used to play both the Pokemon and Yugioh card games. They looked like a lot of fun, though I only vaguely remember the few times I played with him.

Most I can remember is that with the Pokemon card game you had to flip a coin a lot of times to determine effects. Very luck based.
We played for money at Elementary School. Both Yugioh and Pokemon and later also the Naruto and One Piece Card games lmao.

Then a teacher noticed and card games were banned on school grounds -_-.

We played for money at Elementary School. Both Yugioh and Pokemon and later also the Naruto and One Piece Card games lmao.

Then a teacher noticed and card games were banned on school grounds -_-.
That's a shame, though I have to wonder if the money wasn't more the problem than just the cards games themselves. Teachers must've thought you all were running an elementary level Gambling Ring Lmao.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

I used to play both pokemon card game and yugioh back at school. More yugioh than pokemon since pokemon cards were not available as much where I lived.

It was quite fun. Pokemon indeed looked more luck based than yugioh so liked yugioh more.

Mashiro Blue

We're doing a trip down's memory lane here :blush:

Favourite game on Mega Drive: Sonic the Hedgehog 3. Because the 2nd player could use Tails and was basically immortal. Super Sonic transformation was cool too.

SNES: I played a lot of Ice Climbers there lol

For Sega Saturn: Sonic Race/Sonic CD. Thought I don't remember much about the games I played in this one.

Dreamcast: Sonic Shuffle and Sonic Adventure hands down.

N64: Pokemon Stadium.

Game Cube: Sonic Adventure 2 and Super Smash Bros Meelee. Also Starfox Adventures.

I used to play both pokemon card game and yugioh back at school. More yugioh than pokemon since pokemon cards were not available as much where I lived.

It was quite fun. Pokemon indeed looked more luck based than yugioh so liked yugioh more.
Something i'm surprised Pokemon never took from Yugioh or (or Shin Megami Tensei for that matter) is fusion. There's fanmade pokemon fusion generators. But the series has run through so many gimmicks (team battles, mega evolutions, Z-Moves, Gigantamax) that I feel like fusion would fit right in perfectly in a mainline Pokemon game...

Mashiro Blue

Something i'm surprised Pokemon never took from Yugioh or (or Shin Megami Tensei for that matter) is fusion. There's fanmade pokemon fusion generators. But the series has run through so many gimmicks (team battles, mega evolutions, Z-Moves, Gigantamax) that I feel like fusion would fit right in perfectly in a mainline Pokemon game...
True. Strangely they didn't go down that route. Though I guess we could also think that's something that "helps" separating them from Digimon for example.

I think it would be weird lol. Pokemon are supposed to be living creatures with personalities in the verse, fusion kinda goes against that. Would be cool tho to have fused attacks in team battles.

Mashiro Blue

@Mashiro Blue can you give reads list? Bless us with divine wisdom.
Most reads I have is Town.

Aside from what I said previously, I think Naomi and Xeno are Town.

Most are afk so it could go either way I think.

If we got a scum flip and if I could see their pokemon and/or their flavour it could help too probably.

Mashiro Blue

You know what I'll do?

Get a Game Boy advance emulator and 3DS emulator and play some old games.

Or a Dreamcast emu to take revenge on Sonic Shuffle since I never beat that damn last stage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.