[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
What‘s stopping you from giving a simple reads list?
I won't give something based on vibes only. I already tell something about AM. I previously said that Gad and Yoho would flip scum. I can't read a fucking SRM game. I'll act don't worry, you'll have to judge me on my actions.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Luka, Cal, Pot should be the focus tonight/next day.
I think Pot would look better with a scum Polar flip. Hardcore bussing isn't really his methodology, he could have easily just joined the Gad wagon to secure a mislynch without attracting too much negative attention.

I think Pot would look better with a scum Polar flip. Hardcore bussing isn't really his methodology, he could have easily just joined the Gad wagon to secure a mislynch without attracting too much negative attention.
Yeah, he‘s the least sus of them. Luka and Cal couldn’t have joined on Gad tho, so it‘s a different story.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah, he‘s the least sus of them. Luka and Cal couldn’t have joined on Gad tho, so it‘s a different story.
I think the main thing with Cal there is that he has, previously, bussed slots when I felt it was otherwise suboptimal to do so. Otherwise it's a pretty hard sell - he would be turning an easy mislynch into a scum lynch and would have next to no reason to be alive past, say, Day 4. He can probably be put to the side for now. Agree on Luka being scum. Otherwise I'd take a second look at the Gad wagon and the ones who stayed off of it without voting in any meaningful direction.

The reason I‘m not clearing the Polar voters is that his style is bussing and his entire team hard bussed Lultra in HP and could coast. And the game is not multiball, so bussing is more safe without cross kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.