Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you were gonna vote with us.
Also I didn’t say this. I said I’d stand aside and not push anything else. Until Luka did something to get caught that I can’t ignore.

More proof you don’t read. It’s annoying as fuck to play with someone super obnoxious and full of themselves that isn’t even reading

So you aren’t even reading what I’m telling you. Cool. Impossible to work with in good faith then.

My contention is that if they’re teammates the Luka destructive ability botch shouldn’t happen like that (as ratchet would have his role and know Luka has a destructive when first answering me)
omg you're stuck on small minor tech details
Where have I been consistently wrong with my town reads? Which town read have I been wrong on Psychic?
Gad
Yoho - even killed him
Me
Ekko
and
possibly Luka

No im not summing it. You’re insufferable.

He’s outted on mech and open scumming
hate me, whatever, vote ratchet and thank me later

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can still see Yasheen as newbie town (but not married to it)

Psychic is so overly obnoxious it’s hard to see her having this courage as scum for me even if she’s faking and leaning into it lol
Yeah I get that. But at this point I can't really rule out her having a breakout scum game, there is a limit to the amount of patience I have with slots like this. Emil being confirmed town and just as bad is quite enough for me. Very possibly I just don't have the right perspective for this read though.

Someone you belligerently town read all game for no reason
I cant help it if my psychic powers are op, can I?
Also I didn’t say this. I said I’d stand aside and not push anything else. Until Luka did something to get caught that I can’t ignore.

More proof you don’t read. It’s annoying as fuck to play with someone super obnoxious and full of themselves that isn’t even reading
Stepping aside is like Spiderman when he said, "I dont see where that's my problem."
With great powers got great responsibility.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You know what Prof, give them their lynch. Then lynch Luka, RippedCal and Psychic. If Ultra is still alive by Day 6 then kill him too. Then they can have nothing to complain about.

Yeah I get that. But at this point I can't really rule out her having a breakout scum game, there is a limit to the amount of patience I have with slots like this. Emil being confirmed town and just as bad is quite enough for me. Very possibly I just don't have the right perspective for this read though.
Or maybe we're not bad, we're actually good, and you're just scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Alwaysmind who r u voting today pls

i dont know what the positions of most players are. also faction kills failing isnt helping solidify worlds

for instance why is ultra who cleared kiku and was major part in yeeting polar still alive

Your credibility goes to shit when you’re so lost you’re ignoring outted scum lol

First address the outted scum and then solve off that. If you want ratchet next you have to do so tying him to Ratchet (unless Luka flips hostile indie)

Status
Not open for further replies.