[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a heal? Or an Amp???

I demand all of you here feed me abilities for no reason

(To be fair you'd probably have better ROI than doing so to Flower)

Yoho is dead.
Kiku could be scum, though ultra claims that she used a negative ability on Polar. Think she's *probably* town.
Red Night is up for today's lynch.
Blue claimed Indie, he won't be faking it.
Reloaded could be scum.
Sallu claimed mech on Polar Day 2, not something I see in his scum wheelhouse.
Yo Tan Wa claimed Tracker, and appears to have been affected by scum. Not mech cleared, but very likely town.
Juliet was in a thunderdome with Luka all game long near enough. Doesn't have a history of bussing.
AlwaysMind could be scum.
Lord Melkor, cold be scum.
Xenos was the one who gave us the night chat, on tone appears townie. Not cleared.

So this is basically what I was saying earlier. If scum consists of Melkor, Red Night, AlwaysMind and Reloaded they're not affecting anything. Hence my supposition on you - with you being scum I could see at least a gameplan in place. It's also why if I'm wrong and you're town, I'm not worried at all because the most I'm misclearing from here are what, Psychic and Pot at best?
But you think red night is scum?

Why would I be okaying what you're all saying is him botching if I had a gameplan in place?

As for xenos I had him as scum initially but I think that role is likely town so I'd have him further down now poe

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
But you think red night is scum?

Why would I be okaying what you're all saying is him botching if I had a gameplan in place?

As for xenos I had him as scum initially but I think that role is likely town so I'd have him further down now poe
I mean, you're not really in a great position here either way. In fact I would say your posts around him today would line up with how scum you would handle it - look to avoid losing him but not too aggressively. I don't mind lynching through the PoE first assuming that will give us another 2-3 scum flips.

Basically if the scum team is not all PoE fodder rn, then it opens up for some of these slots like Pot (could be scum with Cal) or others that are probably only scum with certain people scenarios.

Which are the kinds of scenarios I could actually see town losing in as adverse to if it’s some PoE of Melkor, Red, AM, Reloaded - maybe Kiku/Xenos)

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Hey so, historically speaking or whatever, how often does Fuji host a SRM with a single scum faction, and no killing hostiles?

Never ever or no?
aye it's somethin I'm kinda paranoid about rn, cause even if Polar/Luka don't get lynched early this would be a hard win for scum
I'm thinking they have beefy abilities that will unlock tonight that'll rock our worlds and/or it is a larger scum team than usual to counteract the lack of kill power

I'm thinkin maybe there's that type of sk that plants bombs on people and explodes them but idk if that's really common or somethin fooj would use

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
There is absolutely no congruency to anything Psychic is saying, by all accounts I really should be scum reading the slot. The fact I think the slot can be town anyway is beyond the pale.

Status
Not open for further replies.