Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
He‘s not out of shots. He claimed Odd Night and his ability was destroyed.
Oh, I must've misread then

I don't care enough to look back for the post, I'll take your word for it.

That being said though, whatever that time dillation thing you're talking about was, I don't think Ratchet is the way to go.
I just do not see him adressing Luka the way that he did from what LM pointed out to me.

And LM standing up to Ratchet in hindsight of him flipping town I'd say is looking better for Ratchet also.

Oh, I must've misread then

I don't care enough to look back for the post, I'll take your word for it.

That being said though, whatever that time dillation thing you're talking about was, I don't think Ratchet is the way to go.
I just do not see him adressing Luka the way that he did from what LM pointed out to me.

And LM standing up to Ratchet in hindsight of him flipping town I'd say is looking better for Ratchet also.
I lean more Town on him anyway. Especially since there apparently isn‘t an Even Night Vig and what killed Ekko was a scum extra kill. And we‘re bound to have a Vig.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I have two pokemon, diggersby and lopbunny

Passive is called pick-up and gives me a random ability that was used during the cycle

Actives:
Mudslap which downgrades the first ability my target uses

Bulldoze which is an x-shot double roleblock

Earthquake which is an x-shot rb for the 3 lowest posters of the game

Lopbunny only has Baby Doll eyes which is an x-shot that randomizes a players target

N1 - Mud Slap on Polar
N2 - Mud Slap on Ekko, Bulldoze on Luka and Ekko
N3 - Mud Slap on Lord Melkor
D4 - Baby Doll Eyes on Reloaded
N4 - Mud Slap and Shadow Force on Red Night, also used Trop kick on Orca which was a pick-up ability that downgrades offensive abilities

I think it‘s clear as day I‘m pocketted by somebody else confirmed Town wouldn’t be alive. So the only one I trust now is the one I have mech on which is Cal and Prof cuz he‘s just never scum.

A few players asked me if this game was bastard and I said no, but thinking about it now Id say this was the correct response but this game may have some bastardish mechanics. I hope it makes sense to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.