Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck are you jailing him for

Ratchet obviously has dialga because of the prizes given in the tournament

He did his "look at me I'm a scum Loli" thing

And your reaction was to protect him

Terrible lmo
My intention was to cuck him. If he‘s scum he won’t be RB immune else my JK doesn’t even do shit. The fuck you on.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I won the legendary in RPS, I claimed this when it happened. I know we struggle with reading but come on.

Time Dilation allowed me to bet on a lynch. If I was right we gain a night lynch. I was planning to use it on my own lynch which is why I was open to encouraging it, but I used it on Melkor. I originally wanted to send town, I mentioned wanting to make a pro gamer move, but I took his usage on Ultra as him claiming scum and despite some reservations, went with it anyway. I was right about Melkor before that and I'm tired of listening to the rest of you act like you know what you're talking about. His claim was fine.

Anyway it did nothing because he flipped town.

PoE for me is AM/Red Night/Reloaded/Psychic/Kiku/Ultra in that order. The back end I think is more Indie than Mafia, the first three I think are plausible scum.

I didn't claim even night protect, I claimed odd night for both. I didn't do anything last night.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I asked Fuji and I was not healed, presumably because Flower had the genius idea of jailing me.

@Kiki Can you point to what your head is called please? If so I'll just remove you from my PoE entirely because I think youre probably town.

I asked Fuji and I was not healed, presumably because Flower had the genius idea of jailing me.

@Kiki Can you point to what your head is called please? If so I'll just remove you from my PoE entirely because I think youre probably town.
My jail is only block and protect. It doesn’t stop actions on my target to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.