Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure what that would do, I have been quite open about the abilities I’ve used. Ultra, psylocke and Flowet in that order. You can go back to the phases. Every time I’ve asked, Nssty Plot soon followed. though only Flower thanked me for it.

psylock pretended to not have gotten it but later admitted that she did and it wasn’t useful. Ultra kinda said the same.
There are 3 people who claimed the same ability you have so you're currently sitting dead at the bottom of that's all you're going to offer

So Orca is both unlikely to commit that action by sheer coincidence and bad timing but also I don't see how mafia could have those abilities in conjunction if that is their combined effect

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
not sure what that would do, I have been quite open about the abilities I’ve used. Ultra, psylocke and Flowet in that order. You can go back to the phases. Every time I’ve asked, Nssty Plot soon followed. though only Flower thanked me for it.

psylock pretended to not have gotten it but later admitted that she did and it wasn’t useful. Ultra kinda said the same.
Not interested in this, full claim all of your abilities, your pokemon and any passives.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

I believe this'll be my last post while I'm still alive, there's about 1 hour left of the phase.

My time is nigh, it has been an honor and a pleasure playing with you all this game.

May the best stand victorious in this bloody battle of wills.

//Golurk Out

Status
Not open for further replies.