[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need you to read this post:
^ Flower who is pathologically insistent on having as much time in a day phase as possible and not ending discussion early is bored and wish we could hammer

The only time I've seen her express this sentiment is in the linked scum game of hers:

https://onelastforum.com/threads/yo...world-economic-forum.4867/page-30#post-403686

And wouldn't you know, it's on Gad as well!
Then ISO Flower

This thought process kinda weird in hindsight

Like it doesn't really make sense for her to assume this behavior of me. This reeks of a consciousness of her own alignment that she assumes I should have for some reason.

I mean when you break this down she's literally casing me for not scum reading her 2 seconds into the game. Might be some telling on herself here.

And her reason for pushing me feels very very similar to something she did in her last scum game on OLF with Gad - she cited something said on discord, and then drove it in very bad faith to insist it was scummy and worth a lynch.

I think I'm gonna pull receipts, I don't think Flower is necessarily out of her scum range here if this is multiball
The Chinese fire thing I asked about on discord and forgot about by the time of that one game

Luka might be scum. His argument didn't make sense to me. We both fluff posted in the beginning and I gave reads and thoughts afterwards while I saw Luka fluff posting in the second half of the 24 hours. He's also not even trying to engage with me to figure out my alignment.

What's stopping me from voting him is I looked through his completed games and he looked towny in his scum game and scummy in his town game.
Which argument?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Satire, of herself.

Also highlights I don't actually think she wants to drive reads out of me and Magic, this is her first time really asking and it is tounge and cheek.

Why isn't she asking Ratchet by the way lol
She often doesn't keep asking me for them, and also, I've given plenty of reads so far. Where are you going with this implication exactly, Ultra?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He used his ability to make a chat with me but there's barely any talking, I said I found his reasoning for it somewhat suspicious. His chat comes with the side effect of people in the chat being unable to harm one another, so I questioned why he used it on someone he town read without having anything in particular he wanted to discuss. His reasoning was that he will have something to discuss, down the line.

Also unfortunately I think Ultra is just Town from his case . As scum he‘d just sacrifice his credibility if he gets me flipped and I flip Town. It‘s just incredibly stupid to do as scum. He could pick any other player for his push, but decided to pick the one he‘s supposed to be able to read well.

Status
Not open for further replies.