Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine

I drew Mr. Mime and can use it to copycat peoples pokemon so ill know when folks are lying about what pokemom they got or their abilities

Now can I get a damn protect or watch tonight, so I can freaking do some work and not be tampered with
Not a proper claim

Claim specific abilities and what they do

I don't know what his playstyle is like. I remember him from the avatar game I was town reading him and other players were also town reading him there and he turned out to be mafia.
Pretty bad answer, feels like you should be able to attempt at making a read

Your vote seemed very much a response to his wagon

Boomer?

And disagree. The one game I played with Juliet she was really rigid, so its important to feel her out and if some fluff posts a couple hours into a 48 day works to help garner a read on her then I'm doing it.

You got a problem with that?
I distinctly remember this post as being strange because Polar didn't seem like he was attempting to actually solve Juliet, just shooting the shit and posturing over what he was doing as contribution.

Maybe they're together? I know Juliet likes to play to save her team

I distinctly remember this post as being strange because Polar didn't seem like he was attempting to actually solve Juliet, just shooting the shit and posturing over what he was doing as contribution.

your obsessed.

When I play as scum that is not how I save a buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.