Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been concerned about you during the night phase. Your play from day 1 had me wary of you.

Seeing both of Gad and Yoho flipping town what is your new poe looking like now and what is your read on Luka now? I had him as a vote candidate for day 2.
Gotta say, ratchet's colors are starting to show.
Think he might be scum
A better question would be why him? He was a long hanging fruit at best.
he had Naomi as scum so either she killed him for that or someone wanted to incriminate naomi.
I'm kinda unsure about naomi.
Propably between Yo Tan Wa, Luka, Reloaded, Prof.
why prof?

I distinctly remember this post as being strange because Polar didn't seem like he was attempting to actually solve Juliet, just shooting the shit and posturing over what he was doing as contribution.

Maybe they're together? I know Juliet likes to play to save her team
good point

What is your thoughts on Ratchet.

Also I'm starting to townread you
If Luka is town and Polar is scum I can get behind the Juliet scum world Ultra is cooking rn
Vote lynch Polar Bear
there must be no double actions, if he able to visit you as well.

or maybe he didn't tell scum all his abilities.
Or maybe he lied about visiting you and sallu was right about him visiting Ultra
i had psylocke, yoho and luka calling me scum yesterday along with others.

so i can see him checking me.

also psylocke should be mod blocked for 9 post
what?

Gotta say, ratchet's colors are starting to show.
Think he might be scum

he had Naomi as scum so either she killed him for that or someone wanted to incriminate naomi.
I'm kinda unsure about naomi.

why prof?

good point

What is your thoughts on Ratchet.

Also I'm starting to townread you

Vote lynch Polar Bear

Or maybe he lied about visiting you and sallu was right about him visiting Ultra

what?
still focus on me i see. now i am a killer apparently. lol

where you mod blocked last night?

Why would I be modblocked?
you had 9 post end day phase, rules say 10 post a day.

-You must post at least 10 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offence. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let us know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.