Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I targetted Polar with negative abiltities day 1 and night 2 unless you think those were fake actions.

Luka and I were scum reading each other consistently.

I think you are town, though a bit less sure about people if multiball. Do you have current list of reads.
Go chase my reads list down if you’re worried about me

I wouldn't be less sure of Prof if it's multiball. The strongest reason to town read him has nothing to do with his associative, but his emotional reaction to the prospect of being suspected Day 1, and his repeated desire to half-ass the game despite not actually doing so.
He‘s lock Town due to his outrage towards me.

Again, not contesting the co exclusion, I'm saying that your original post mentioning me "taking a backseat" as a reason to be wary was a bit silly, because to me it's optimal play given how I started this game.
It’s a phrasing issue I guess. More so “bc he’s taking a backseat I cannot fully trust him”

What are your most confident reads now?
Town T1 Sallu, Naomi

Town T2 Yo Tan, You (and if you’re scum one of us is gonna have to leave this forum bc the reckoning is gonna be brutally toxic lol. Idc if I’m the one who get banned for my rampage)

Ultra in the same pile with exception of multi ball/hostile indie isn’t completely off table

Psychic I would have but the Gad stuff Ratchet pointed out goes to weak town read

Xenos not voting Polar is bad but lean town. (I know this was a confident reads list but I’m throwing some weaker ones in here bc why not)

Orca I think with his amp stuff is a town lean

Status
Not open for further replies.