Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s also Orca who I lean town but if we are tearing through that PoE and consistency find ourselves hitting scum in there and then are left looking for one more, not impossible to be scum

But I’d be a bit surprised if he were

Bets are not respectable play in any dimension, why do you insist on doing crap like this and AtE when you've played hundreds of gamss
Pure retaliation for you ruining my fun for several games by now. You're defo no longer a reliable source when it comes to my slot and shouldn't be followed anymore. Idk why it is so hard for you to find me as Town lately.

If Melkor scum I’m gonna assume we are looking for like, 3 left

Still think 6 makes sense for the number

Red, Reloaded, AM, Psyhcic, Kiku, Xenos - you’d be looking for 3 in there

Don't forget Mango and Juliet.
Well Ultra cleared Mango, and also just never gonna think Magic made that Polar vote as a team lol

Juliet I’ve got some serious doubts the Luka mutual bus thing played out like that lol. Especially when she burried him with Eevee. And she was scum reading ratchet so could have justified that direction in her shoes

Well Ultra cleared Mango, and also just never gonna think Magic made that Polar vote as a team lol

Juliet I’ve got some serious doubts the Luka mutual bus thing played out like that lol. Especially when she burried him with Eevee. And she was scum reading ratchet so could have justified that direction in her shoes
True. But as for Mango no GF flipped so far. So keep that in mind (but they're both like tertiary PoE for me, so probs just Town).

Then Xenos/Kiku are people you could circle back to if needed that I’d lean town on but probably next after that
Xenos seems tonally town + night talk is bastard as mafia ability. I am still pissed that town role got 3 Pokemons but I got a single rat. Not that I have anything against rats.

Kiku tonally lean town, but I am less confident about this read.

Status
Not open for further replies.