Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was when I thought Melkor and Ratchet would be scum if Cal was town not after Ratchet tried to defend Melkor and put him at the back of PoE

Fluidity isn’t your strong suit I know lol
You were the one who insisted there was scum between Cal and Ratchet as not t v t on its own merits

Fluidity is *your* strong suit, yea

You were the one who insisted there was scum between Cal and Ratchet as not t v t on its own merits

Fluidity is *your* strong suit, yea
Bc Ratchet defending Melkor was making me paranoid that they could be scum together. But I felt like if he was town then Cal was probably scum and Ratchet was town and right.

Bc Ratchet defending Melkor was making me paranoid that they could be scum together. But I felt like if he was town then Cal was probably scum and Ratchet was town and right.
Please spare me. It's always an excuse, just admit you're never gonna lynch Ratchet ever, nothig wrong with admitting these SRM games are dog and pony shows it's cool

Cal would have probably been gutted by Ratchet just fyi so it pains me to see this lapdogging when he is posturing over being correct on a mislynch, when he was robbed of leading a different one

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Please spare me. It's always an excuse, just admit you're never gonna lynch Ratchet ever, nothig wrong with admitting these SRM games are dog and pony shows it's cool
Lol, you're not in any position to lecture others about how to play. After Day 1, you basically become T-Pein in that you just stop actually reading anyone. All you do is double down because you can't bear to be wrong. And while you do tend to have good results, you have way too many of these absolute clangers like this game.

For your sake I hope you're Indie, that way I could at least pretend to have respect. Otherwise what do I do with this? Garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.