Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Ultra calling me a pussy all game then actually being the one sacred and hesitant to use his kill if it’s such a lay up lol (it should go to AM who is obvious scum here btw, but still a massive hypocrite lol.)
I'm a coward for not wanting to leave my RNG kill up to random chance and waiting for buffs?

Stop talking lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So why do you think scum decides to pop him at random when he was wrong on you and he would be easy mislynch bait?
Because the scum team are probably directionless based on the PoE I've laid out. Ekko was prodding AM a bit so reason there for him to kill him.

I know he was easy mislynch bait btw because it took us until today to really suspect that it was scum that killed him. Before that we thought he was town. And more's the pity.

Ratchet

The only real reservation I have on Kiku btw is Palkia being a two shot block. Feels implausible to me but otherwise think she's town. That's why she's at the backend of the PoE.

On my Lunch Break. Since we’re mass claiming now…

I lean more Town on him anyway. Especially since there apparently isn‘t an Even Night Vig and what killed Ekko was a scum extra kill. And we‘re bound to have a Vig.
Oh there is one. I’m it.

It’s my Marshadow

I used Shadow Punch and Skill Swap again during the night phase (Shadow Punch to vig Reloaded and Skill Swap to redirect Red Night to Alwaysmindbut given that neither showed up in the write-up I’m assuming I was hit by either a roleblock or a delay. I asked Fuji and he said he couldn’t tell me which.

Regardless no point hiding it anymore if scum are already targeting me and preventing from using shit.

Water Spout has killed @Red Night / Pokemon Trainer Red Night
Regigigas:

[Passive -Slow Start] You are slow to get going, it will take you 4 phases to fully unlock your role.

[Passive - Strong Body] You are bulletproof while you havent unlocked your role.

[Active- Stomp] Target a player and RPS them, if you win rolecrush them for a phase.

[Active- Wide Guard] Target two players and prevent them from being rolecrushed or having their abilities destroyed.

[Active- Giga Impact] Day 5 or later, target a player and RPS them. If they lose vanillify them for 2 cycles.(1 shot)

Wincon: Eiminate all threats to town

Ratchet

On my Lunch Break. Since we’re mass claiming now…

Oh there is one. I’m it.

It’s my Marshadow

I used Shadow Punch and Skill Swap again during the night phase (Shadow Punch to vig Reloaded and Skill Swap to redirect Red Night to Alwaysmindbut given that neither showed up in the write-up I’m assuming I was hit by either a roleblock or a delay. I asked Fuji and he said he couldn’t tell me which.

Regardless no point hiding it anymore if scum are already targeting me and preventing from using shit.
You killed Emil then? I don't mind the kill at all and happy to have you locked town.

Status
Not open for further replies.