Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess it’s a delay then? I wasn’t given a notification by Fuji for a failed action.

Just seemed like he was scum tunneling on Ratchet to me. Barely anything of substance from him.

Though on that note since I’m the Even Night Vig, Ratchet’s Odd Night Vig makes even more sense to me. I doubt Fuji would put one in without the other.
You're even night vig? Did you try and kill tonight?

Like how does this viy just go from pushing a townie that I didn't want lynched for most of the day, and then think "huh should have listened to Ratchet, nvm Ratchet must be scum anyway".

Tell you what, do lynch me today. And then either lynch this liability next, or better yet, unconditionally sheep my PoE. I guarantee better results than whatever this is.

PoE for reminder is AM/Reloaded/Red Night/Psychic/Ultra
Everone in Ratchet’s PoE have flipped town.

Let that sink in you tards!

Stop protecting and healing him!

Why didn’t you claim it then?
This is sus
You also have more pokemons than town
Probably scum with Ratchet

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
In principle, I should take it as a compliment that Psychic and Ultra fear scum Ratchet so much that they think I can legit win from any position. If it's genuine I thank you dearly for your compliments. But I would like to point out that everything I do as scum is working towards a path of winning, I don't just give myself nigh on impossible odds to test myself kek

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Everone in Ratchet’s PoE have flipped town.

Let that sink in you tards!

Stop protecting and healing him!

Why didn’t you claim it then?
This is sus
You also have more pokemons than town
Probably scum with Ratchet
Really? What is your PoE looking like Psychic? Most of that PoE hasn't even flipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.