Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Kinda wanna solve ratchet because if he's scum and we don't do it today it's never getting done but I know that's not a great reason

I'd feel pretty terrible if I was right on him at the start and lost to him onna bus

Ug
I mean a bus is one thing, but if he was aligned with Luka then it would've been griefing the way he did it.

What really is the case you have on Ratchet here?
Both you and ultra seems to be quite wary of him, please enlighten me what this is about

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Doesn't cover second kill genius
Who gives a shit about the second kill when you admitted that you're just heading on that one anyway?

Come on Ultra, you're never wrong. You've mocked Prof and Flower all game long for not kowtowing to you regarding my slot. Now is your big chance... surely you're not going to let it slip through and watch as I run away with it again....

Ratchet

I mean a bus is one thing, but if he was aligned with Luka then it would've been griefing the way he did it.

Both you and ultra seems to be quite wary of him, please enlighten me what this is about
It wouldn't be griefing. It would be silly in an SRM to bus like that though. I'd love to know the case too by the way, all they have is "tone".

What do you need to be enlightened about exactly? Sounds like you've read the game Mango.

You can't even begin to fathom how he could be scum? Sure?

So why the fuck did he not say it in his supposed full claim lol

I wanted to share what was most of relevant to the situation but if you want a full claim, here you go.

Marshadow
Shadow Punch: My even night killshot
Counter: Let’s me nullify the first harmful action used on me in a phase except killshots (and I can’t use it on the same phase I used Shadow Punch).

Lucario
Inner Focus: My passive which prevents my abilities from being destroyed
Aura Sphere: A oneshot that activates if my kill with Shadow Punch fails so that it become a Superkill

Deoxys
Night Shade: A Night Talk oneshot
Skill Swap: My redirection ability only has 3 shots

Why didn’t you claim it then?
This is sus
You also have more pokemons than town
Probably scum with Ratchet
I didn’t claim it cause I’m the only vig left who can still use their ability. When I die that’s it for Town’s ability to kill outside of lynches except for whatever Pokémon people get from events.

You're even night vig? Did you try and kill tonight?
I did. I already said neither of my actions showed in the write-up. But I tried to shoot Reloaded and Redirect Red Night to Alwaysmind.

I wanted to share what was most of relevant to the situation but if you want a full claim, here you go.

Marshadow
Counter: Let’s me nullify the first harmful action used on me in a phase except killshots (and I can’t use it on the same phase I used Shadow Punch).

Lucario
Aura Sphere: A oneshot that activates if my kill with Shadow Punch fails so that it become a Superkill

Deoxys

I didn’t claim it cause I’m the only vig left who can still use their ability. When I die that’s it for Town’s ability to kill outside of lynches except for whatever Pokémon people get from events.

I did. I already said neither of my actions showed in the write-up. But I tried to shoot Reloaded and Redirect Red Night to Alwaysmind.
Vote Xenos.

Ratchet

Alright @Ultra, obviously you need a bit of time to get your quivering hands under control. So I've pre-sent the following:

Paper Paper Paper
Paper Paper Paper
Paper Paper Paper

So if you need three rounds, you can just send all scissors. I believe in you! Surely by the time I wake up tomorrow, you'll have mustered up some courage.

Marshadow

Lucario

Deoxys

Have you ascertained why your actions would not show in the write up

Status
Not open for further replies.