Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You gave me actions and then arbitrarily decided I couldn't use them anymore and you crushed half my role when I have a passive that says I can't be crushed.

Why would I waste anymore of my time on this fiasco
Take it to PMs, it doesn't belong in the thread. For the record, crushes that go through defences can exist in these games.

You gave me actions and then arbitrarily decided I couldn't use them anymore
No dude when you receive buffs they last a fucking phase thats it, I thought you knew that but you didnt I didnt decide shit.

and you crushed half my role when I have a passive that says I can't be crushed.
BEING ROLECRUSH IMMUNE DOESNT MEAN YOUR ABILITIES CANT BE DESTROYED. OTHER PLAYERS HERE CAN CONFIRM.
Why would I waste anymore of my time on this fiasco
Take care of yourself.

@RippedCal / Pokemon Trainer RippedCal has been modkilled

Ampharos:

[Passive - Mold Breaker] Your abilities cannot be stolen, copied and you cannot be rolecrushed.

[Active - Zap Cannon] Target a player and magnetise them, target another and do the same. These two players will be forced to target each other for a phase.(2 shot)

[Active - Charge] Activate this ability to double your vote power for a phase. Cannot be used in Lylo.(3 shot)

[Active - Light Screen] Target a player with this ability and protect them from roleblocks and redirects for a phase.(2 shot)

[Active - Thunder] Target a player and render them into the target of every action in the game excluding kills. Lasts a phase.(1 shot)

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town
Thank you very much for playing the game. I hope there is no bad feeling between us.​

I haven't read everything today yet and did you visit Yo Tan at all? He said he was visited by a Lucario.
Only would be by a shape shifting ability but I doubt that’s more likely than Xenos slipped
I have not targeted Yo Tan Wa this entire game. I rechecked my PM to be extra sure, but still no. I don’t know what the fuck is going on but I am town.

Ok imma shoot Xenos and Reloaded

Any objections?
If my kill on Reloaded got delayed I’d like you to wait so we can see if it goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.