Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Flower Ratchet is not fucking stupid. You think he's convinced I'm aligned with Polar and Reloaded?
Watch out for those stones you're throwing in that glass house of yours. You think I'm aligned with Luka? And Mango? Also no, I'm not convinced. I'm open to solving outside of it being you. I have done! Unfortunately, you're not giving me much more room to do so, because *you* insist on framing everything around me being scum regardless of the sense it makes.

I can play fake games and have fun

I'm not going to base assumptions on players alignment by Fuji's very inconsistent hosting (it's an SRM game so this isn't a big deal but it's silly)

Flowa is just trying to look for something to blame when she loses, no getting through to her. She will never take accountability and loves trying to angleshoot and do anything to not actually try and solve legitimately. Kinda bizarre

Ratchet

I can play fake games and have fun

I'm not going to base assumptions on players alignment by Fuji's very inconsistent hosting (it's an SRM game so this isn't a big deal but it's silly)

Flowa is just trying to look for something to blame when she loses, no getting through to her. She will never take accountability and loves trying to angleshoot and do anything to not actually try and solve legitimately. Kinda bizarre
Well, you don't need to. Common sense should tell you that I don't bus three scum mates just to open up mislynching you, instead of killing you. Especially at this point of the game. It should also tell you that if I only need 1 mislynch, going for a slot like AM or whomever you have as "not scum" with me is more sound that trying to get you lynched. So either you're a massive OMGUS'er with tunnel vision and cannot see anything outside of that, or..?

Well, you don't need to. Common sense should tell you that I don't bus three scum mates just to open up mislynching you, instead of killing you. Especially at this point of the game. It should also tell you that if I only need 1 mislynch, going for a slot like AM or whomever you have as "not scum" with me is more sound that trying to get you lynched. So either you're a massive OMGUS'er with tunnel vision and cannot see anything outside of that, or..?
Why not? You need the mislynches. You're boxed in

Ratchet

Watch out for those stones you're throwing in that glass house of yours. You think I'm aligned with Luka? And Mango? Also no, I'm not convinced. I'm open to solving outside of it being you. I have done! Unfortunately, you're not giving me much more room to do so, because *you* insist on framing everything around me being scum regardless of the sense it makes.
Also needs a response.

Ratchet

Why not? You need the mislynches. You're boxed in
And my solution is to bus more of my mates (which increases the number of lynches I need to get after they're dead) all to get 1 (you), instead of just lynching Juliet or Sallu or AM or whatever? Given that your defence is that you wouldn't bus Polar, why don't I get the same charity Ultra?

Can you at least full claim please?
Yes, if that helps.

I'm Muk.

Passive - My abiliteis cannot be copied

Active (Memento) is my 3-shot watch ability.

N1 on Ultra: Polar visited him
N2 on YTW: No one did visit YTW
N3 on Ratchet: Action faild.

Active (Minimise) which I can activate and have 50% chance of abilities missing me for a phase. This excludes killing abilities. (also 3-shot)
Not used yet

Active (Sludge Bomb) to disable my targets offensive abilities for a phase (2-shot)
Not used

Active (Lunge). Day 4 or later I can lunge at someone and prevent them from being lynched (1-shot)
Not used as you know,

Status
Not open for further replies.