Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet's response to not wanting to vig him now if possible should be very telling considering he felt me asking for Mango's claim was not even necessary.
We can't vig him now. A kill already failed on him. To kill him now we would need amps and wishes. Amps and wishes that are better served solving outside of Mango. I know you know this.

We can't vig him now. A kill already failed on him. To kill him now we would need amps and wishes. Amps and wishes that are better served solving outside of Mango. I know you know this.
And flipping Mango gives info on you and possibly Ultra if he scans inno, so no, we are absolutely flipping him before the lynch period.

Ratchet

Better served how scumboi
Because solving slots harder to read when we need to be accurate (i.e AM, Orca et al) is better for the town than getting confirmation that scum manga is in fact scum a bit sooner and needing to find a lynch with less than half a day left.

Ratchet

And flipping Mango gives info on you and possibly Ultra if he scans inno, so no, we are absolutely flipping him before the lynch period.
Well go ahead and do it then. I can't help with abilities, neither can Prof. I'm telling you that there are better uses from it, if you won't listen then go do it your way.

No only a 1-shot refill if I am correct. But idk why you would use it N1 already
He had Psychic which let's him cancel 3 abilities, Rest which refilled his (and only his own) shots and the rest was Copy Cat and Encore which just copied stuff and an ability which lets him cut ability usage in half for a phase.

Ratchet

[Active - Copycat] Target a player and copy one of their Pokemon at random, you may then choose to utilise one of their Pokemon.
Can scum use this on scum?

Otherwise the permutations are now clear.

It's either Sallu/Ultra/Mango
OR
Mango/Orca/AM/Juliet (1 will be town)
OR
Mango/Pot

So... like I've been saying, optimal play here is to clear someone like Orca or AM, if they're town or scum it should be telling. Anyone disagree with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.