Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flower I think I might only be killable via vote now actually

Piplup makes me immune to negative effects besides kills. In fact I get an amp

I get to self watch anyone who targets me so if they miss a kill on me I’m notified who tried to do it

I have super high evasion against kills bc I’ve used double team twice

And in the worst case I’ll have a wish up tmr

Speaking of double team it’s infinite use so

When in Rome
Bring me back as Town or a pet if I do get killed today. I appreciate you trying to help me <3.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
yep, go see the post where he brought up the beta thing agn to watson and said it was a shame she could shitpost and get to play while someone who worked hard like beta couldnt
i figured thats y she subbed out but not exactly allowed to discuss that stuff sooooo
*looks at reports*
*0*
I mean...

I don't think that's why he was killed but I take your point that he wasn't very pleasant here.
 

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
My kill did nothing to Jag by the way which could mean something, could mean nothing...
Jag claimed in the thread that his abilities are very defense heavy. So I guess it actually checks out.

He also claims not to have done anything night 1 due to his abilities being very defense heavy as well.

Who did you use it on?
Hayumi.

Do u have shots left? Need a refill? I just need someone to target me with a debuff and I get amped instead
A refill will help yes!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top