Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I still remember you omega me to death in previous game.

:pepebusi:


plus your on the scum meta imo.
How am I on scum meta? I dont have a scum meta because why would I bother with something as worthless as that? I just havent had the time to get into the game and now I'm so far behind I will never catch up and can only play via making snap reads when I'm in thread. I think it would be a pretty awful use of an Omega tbh. Without me even claiming too.
 
How am I on scum meta? I dont have a scum meta because why would I bother with something as worthless as that? I just havent had the time to get into the game and now I'm so far behind I will never catch up and can only play via making snap reads when I'm in thread. I think it would be a pretty awful use of an Omega tbh. Without me even claiming too.
but you where not omega.

so stop crying.
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
Sightings

Eevee
Umbreon
Blaziken

Gardevoir
Greninja
Decidueye

Have been sighted in the Wild Area. You can catch maximum 3 wild pokemon per phase per player, good luck!​
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
Sightings

Eevee
Umbreon
Blaziken
Gardevoir
Greninja
Decidueye


Have been sighted in the Wild Area. You can catch maximum 3 wild pokemon per phase per player, good luck!​
1- @Ratchet
2- @Stargate18
3- @Alwaysmind Team Admin AlwaysMind Lynched Day 1
4- @Dr_Professor83
5- @Yoho
6- @Flower
7- @tepig19283
8- @The Orca
9- @Polar Bear
10- @Charlie
11- @Hayumi
12- @York
13- @Ghostface Killa
14- @Random Asshole
15- @Naomi
16- @Saber
17- @Crying bc no Cryo
18- @MangoSenpai Replaced by @Alexis2282AE
19- @Lindltaylor
20- @Mr. Reloaded
21- @hime
22- @Pot Goblin
23- @Mashiro Blue
24- @Michelle Pokemon Trainer Michelle Killed Day 2
25- @Jaguark101
26- @Yo Tan Wa
27- @Red Night
28- @Dr. Watson
29- @Luka Pokemon Trainer Luka Killed Day 1
30 - @EkkoLoJinx
31- @Alexis2282AE Pokemon Trainer Alexis Killed Dau 2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top