Who's winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw lopunny and absol and was like oh no.
My one regret was running Mega Absol (Breedable), rather than Mega Gardevoir (Mindblower). Should have run regular Absol with Sucker Punch, but, I just love Absol too much, in too many ways that have me on Officer Jenny's most wanted list. The fact that Absol tries to warn people about disasters, but is blamed for them, has always made me love the mon.

So proud of SUS, the Imposter Ditto did so well. Wish Stain, the Muk, had died better. Should have gone for Ice Punch, but, welp.

My one regret was running Mega Absol (Breedable), rather than Mega Gardevoir (Mindblower). Should have run regular Absol with Sucker Punch, but, I just love Absol too much, in too many ways that have me on Officer Jenny's most wanted list. The fact that Absol tries to warn people about disasters, but is blamed for them, has always made me love the mon.

So proud of SUS, the Imposter Ditto did so well. Wish Stain, the Muk, had died better. Should have gone for Ice Punch, but, welp.
SUS was a scary bitch.
Shame that I never had to use my Salty Bitch Tiffany though.

I would have thought the Lopunny was named Breedable