Sign-up Policy Academy Crazy Quadrupoley Insanity Dethy Parity Bastarady Mafiay ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

"ahmm this game seems sus" - someone probably​

Sup ningens ... imma keep this quick and simple :kayneshrug:

Arcane aside, its time I grace this section with a high quality troll game. u will hate me for this... u really will lol... just play for fun... but kudos to u if u can figure this mess out lmaoo

Here are the game mechanics, its truly simple:

Game setup:
4x sane cop - obtains true investigation results
4x insane cop - obtains reversed investigation results (innocent becomes guilty and vice versa)
4x paranoid cop - always obtains a guilty result
4x naive cop - always obtains an innocent result

= 16 players

> aand here is the catch. 4 of those AT RANDOM will be Mafia
> aaand 1 of those AT RANDOM will be the Lyncherino Assasinato - if he is alive until the final 2. everyone loses except for him and his partner. neither town nor mafia can win with the lyncherino so he must be eliminated for them to win. only his partner wins with him, and the partner of lyncherino will not be informed unless the lyncherino choses to inform them in the partner chat at his own discretion.

BUT THATS NOT ALL

> no player in the game will know what sanity their cop is, not even the mafia or the lyncherino

AND

> this game will run purely by lynches since mafia already have too much advantage and that's not cool man. i am a fair person after all, right?
> there will be no night kills. the night phase will only be there for yall to flex your cop abilities and get results. instead, in day 1 each player MUST select another player to be their "partner". they will become lovers and will share a neighbor chat (yaay!!).

Here are the kicks to it (subject to edit):

> if 2 cops of the same sanity targeted a player, they will kill him. ex: 2 sane cops targeting player A at the same time will end up killing player A
> if a cop targets a player of the same sanity as his, he will kill them. ex: an insane cop targeting another insane cop will kill him.
> if a cop targets a player of an opposing sanity as his, he will protect them from kills. ex: a paranoid cop targeting a naive cop will also protect him from kills that night.
> when a player is lynched, they and their partner will both DIE. This is only effective day 1, 2, and 3. (subject to change)
> tied lynched will be resolved by the chaddest way ever ... RPS between the tied players.

AAAND TO MAKE YOU HATE ME MORE

> all roles will flip as town cop to the thread upon their death. even the mafia and lyncherino. u will not even get to know their sanity. yea sorry man.
> out of pity, the number of remaining mafia alive will be randomly revealed at certain points during the game, but you will still not learn which of the past or future flipped players were town or mafia.

THIS GAME WILL HAVE BASTARD MECHANICS IF YOU CANT TELL ALREADY. YOU HAVE BEING WARNED!!!
IF YOUR BRAIN CAPACITY CANNOT HANDLE THIS, I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK LOL

game is literally not made to be balanced so spite me all you want after game

:cheers:

Sign-ups 16 players:
1. @Xlaw
2. @Blue
3. @Rottkins
4. @solis
5. @Rej
6. @Ratchet
7. @Fujishiro
8. @RippedCal
9. @hime
10. @T-Pein™
11. @Grammaton
12. @Pot Goblin
13. @Kagurashii
14. @DoflaMihawk
15. @Peroroncino

Subs:

Start date:
whenever empty slot available lol

Sign me up

Emil

Certified Memelord
is everyone still in? we can start as soon as tonight. please confirm. ill get the gamethread ready in the meantime

tags didnt work so again

1. @Xlaw
2. @Blue
3. @Rottkins
4. @solis
5. @Rej
6. @Ratchet
7. @Fujishiro
8. @RippedCal
9. @hime
10. @T-Pein™
11. @Grammaton