[FNZ] Role Madness Policy Academy Crazy Quadrupoley Insanity Dethy Parity Bastarady Mafiay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 - Final Vote Count

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 2 - Final Vote Count

Votes were locked 2 minutes ago

Votes

Muugen -> Pero
Cal -> Rott > Ultra
Wakanda -> Ultra
Pot -> Ultra
Hime -> Kagurashii

Count:

Ultra = 3 (Cal, Wakanda, Pot)
Pero = 1 (Muugen)
Hime = 1 (Kagurashii)

Please let me know if I did any mistake.
Ultra will be today's lynch.

Get ready to stop posting.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yeah basically the idea is that those who've had the most activity around them will make it easier to solve for cop alignments - its easier to work stuff out with more data.

By tomorrow the hope is that we'll have sufficient data that we'll be able to actually work out stuff like whether Kagu is town or scum and the alignments of the cops who have investigated them to date.
Oh great. Am I under suspicion? Iirc Blue is the only one who has targeted me.

Wdym? Kill doesn’t depend on the person’s sanity. It depends on the people who’s targeting them. We are in the discovery stage and everyone is trying to figure out each other right now. Me and ultra are equally targetable.
ik but if ur sanity is near solved, then if u r town, mafia or lyncherino should know how to take u out tonight

ultra will be harder bc his sanity isnt near solved yet

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
If we find out that Kagu is town through info, then it gives us a ton of information about the cops who have investigated them.
As long as they're not town, and people are somewhat suss on them with the 33% thing, they don't get killed by scum.

Basically, I'll take Kagu getting killed if we get tons of info from it first.

Info is king in this game.
Good luck in getting people to confirm that they have targeted me. Did we find out who all visited Ratchet and Mitch? Iirc only Pero said so far.

Oh great. Am I under suspicion? Iirc Blue is the only one who has targeted me.
Honestly? My sheet with all the reports is on my work computer so I cant remember >.> hime can help I think.

I just know that you're one of the three who don't have a partner anymore and if we wanted to minimise potential losses we needed to lynch in those.

Day 2 End - The Sneaky Yeet

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 2 - The Sneaky Yeet

@Ultra Town Cop (unkown sanity) was yeeted!

His partner was nowhere to be found, presumably dead already.

It is now Night 2. You have a little less than 24 hours to send in your actions.
Night ends early once everyone locks their actions in.

Night 2 - Get 360 No sCOPed

Emil

Certified Memelord
Night 2 - Get 360 No sCOPed

*insert house no scoping with a glue bazooka picture here*

@Rottkins Town Cop (unknown sanity), @WakandaForever Town Cop (unknowm sanity), and @RippedCal Town Cop (unknown sanity) were no sCOPed last night.

thank you all for playing ^^

It is now Day 3.
You have a little less than 24 hours to discuss lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.