[FNZ] Role Madness Policy Academy Crazy Quadrupoley Insanity Dethy Parity Bastarady Mafiay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Any particular reason why you felt the need to investigate your own partner and not Pero for instance since you seemed to have some doubts on his based on your partner’s invest results and him visiting Ratchet?
I assumed that Pero would already have a lot of scans on him because he was almost the lynch yesterday. Wanted to make sure we at least check the other players involved with that whole thing. Thought it would be better to check Blue sooner rather than later.

Also did you partner tell you any reasons why he chose to invest me the other day?
He did not actually, neither of us talked about who we were going to scan last night phase. That's a question for @Blue to answer himself.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I assumed that Pero would already have a lot of scans on him because he was almost the lynch yesterday. Wanted to make sure we at least check the other players involved with that whole thing. Thought it would be better to check Blue sooner rather than later.

He did not actually, neither of us talked about who we were going to scan last night phase. That's a question for @Blue to answer himself.
Wouldn’t that make you check me instead since his results were about me and Pero? I’m not against investing him but I just felt your invest choice weird. Anyways the reason I asked you is because I call bullshit on Blue’s results and I very much think that he’s not being truthful. Dunno why he’s specifically targeting me and Pero tho. Maybe he thinks we are low hanging fruits? I asked you because I thought you guys must be coordinating with your targets. This just makes me conclude Blue is playing independently which doesn’t look good.

Wouldn’t that make you check me instead since his results were about me and Pero? I’m not against investing him but I just felt your invest choice weird. Anyways the reason I asked you is because I call bullshit on Blue’s results and I very much think that he’s not being truthful. Dunno why he’s specifically targeting me and Pero tho. Maybe he thinks we are low hanging fruits? I asked you because I thought you guys must be coordinating with your targets. This just makes me conclude Blue is playing independently which doesn’t look good.
lol if blue is scum/lyncherino, i 100% see him doing that

its an easy way to get mislynches ig

actually y arent u guys discussing who to target with ur partners?? that seems weird and untownish

like a scum+town pair idk
i feel like scum is less likely to discuss their potential targets with their partners beforehand bc their partner might want them to target a certain player and it will be harder to maneuver around that and lie about it bc it might be more beneficial for ur scum team to say that u targeted a diff person in the thread

idk if im making much sense here... is my train of thought clear?

ik dofla and i always discuss night targets together based on how the dp went and come to an agreement regarding it before sending ekko our actions and i figured that was normal lol

Kagu Nyan

What’s the partnership for if it’s not to coordinate actions and think together. They are a big deal on this game because of that suicide mechanics.

Even if a town has the misfortune of getting paired with a scum, then they should come forward if they have doubts on their partner and think they aren’t upto something good like avoiding discussion and lying about their targets.

I don’t know why someone with a partner like @Pot Goblin wouldnt wanna talk. He’s so far one of my top town reads and consistent with his game solving and reads so far.

Kagu Nyan

Another thing I noticed is now he came forward with his results yesterday. He started with “juicy info” and revealed to have innocent on me. Could be sane or insane cop and there’s nothing particularly juicy about it unless you were dead set from beginning that you are trying to frame someone with that juicy news.

Like I said, I also got inno on Pein and guilty on Phoenix so I also could possibly of same alignment. Sane/insane is nothing that important.

But it looked to me like he wanted to awe everyone with his results and particularly wanted to present one of us as the potential lynch however I don’t know why he wasn’t sticking to it. Didn’t see any real conviction behind his supposedly “juicy” info as the day rolled on and ultimately Ultra got lynched. So maybe something in his plan didn’t go right and he couldn’t get one of us lynched.

Now I don’t know about Pero but I know that I’m town. Pero could be anything but first I think we should deal with Blue as I’m getting scum/lyncherino tendencies from him.

Blue has a partner, Pot Goblin so if we lynch him he also dies whereas if either me or Pero gets lynched then no one else dies. The question is whether we will take the risk or wait to deal with him at night. If two people who’s sanities are confirmed target him at night then we could take him down.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
im totally lost now lol

still think blue, kagu, or pero should be one of the lynches today but i have no clue how to tell who's lying
Since we got a census day 2 and day 3 then I could see us getting one day 4 as well.

Day 2 count was 2-3, Day 3 said that 1 scum died since then so current count is 1-2. Another scum dying would mean the count is 0-1 which would reflect in the census. If the count stays 1-2, or we don't get notified that scum died that would make the picture clearer.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Vote Lynch Blue

as long as pot doesnt show sadness, he probs wont die and he can get pero during the np since i think they r both most likely paranoid
Wouldn't the reverse be safer? If you want Pero to die anyway why would we risk the possibility of me dying alongside Blue through the lynch?
:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.