Chapter Discussion POLL: Ch 1023: Which character got more hype Sanji with Lunalia Tribe Comparisons or Zoro with Shimotsuki comparisons

Which Character got more hype in CH 1023

• Total voters
We need more insight into zoro's origin, although i'm not very exited about his connection to the pathetic land of wano, so zoro looks like ushimaru and ryuma, but i don't think that would lead to anything significant, i still think that wano is not zoro's arc.

We already got sanji's arc and a significant amount of character development, anything more is just BS, sanji's DJ should've been discussed at WCI when it actually mattered, this is just stupid.

We need more insight into zoro's origin, although i'm not very exited about his connection to the pathetic land of wano, so zoro looks like ushimaru and ryuma, but i don't think that would lead to anything significant, i still think that wano is not zoro's arc.

We already got sanji's arc and a significant amount of character development, anything more is just BS, sanji's DJ should've been discussed at WCI when it actually mattered, this is just stupid.
yes i agree. sanji should have defeated at least oven, or both oven and daifuku back in WCI, but oda decided that baking a cake is all that is needed from sanji......
maybe he is feeling a bit guilty for not protraying sanji much during WCI so now he is getting a PU here at wano.

Well that would be luffy more likely. But Zoro being Ryumas reincarnation is a close second. I believe Ryuma was up there in power ranking. Higher than a yonkou for sure.
The guy literally defeated the World Government on him own and put the fear of god into the celestial dragons, fear that has lasted for centuries, no doubt he was the strongest character in the verse by a margin.

The guy literally defeated the World Government on him own and put the fear of god into the celestial dragons, fear that has lasted for centuries, no doubt he was the strongest character in the verse by a margin.
Well that might be the case thats why I think that Ryuma was above yonkou level and that zoro will also be above yonkou level EOS.
But its assured that Ryuma wasn't Joyboy though.