Future Events POLL: How would BB defeat Shanks?

How would BB defeat Shanks?

• Total voters
Title.

IMO chapter 1079 showed Shanks' greatest weakness: He cares for the weak.

Sneaky BB will cheapshot Shanks by distracting him. He will have fodder hostages or someone will help BB distract Shanks. This is also probably how he scarred him.

If BB defeats Shanks fair and Square then I'll take my L.

Thoughts?

At this point.
BB/Aokiji/Shiryu have to jump him together to beat him
BB don't have what it takes to beat haki masters.
Aokiji can put up a good fight probably High diff but still looses. But with Shiryu and BB. They can win.

He will have fodder hostages or someone will help BB distract Shanks. This is also probably how he scarred him.
:luffylaugh::jackcopium:

Shanks: ''ITS NOT LIKE I WAS CARELESS OR ANYTHING.''

Stop crying, if Oda wanted people to speculate on that he wouldn't add that extra info above considering everyone knows BB could play dirty. Shanks clearly knows how powerful BB is, if BB cheap-shotted Shanks or played dirty, that wouldn't leave a good impression on Shanks and Shanks wouldn't know if BB is actually strong or not and he wouldn't go to warn WB about BB's strength.

Shanks even says BB was hiding his power on purpose so BB didn't become a Commander, Shanks clearly says BB could be a Yonko Commander without a DF if he wanted. How Shanks knows that if BB cheap-shotted Shanks or played dirty, he wouldn't know.

Debunked easily.

The question is when they fought and how strong Shanks was when they fought, Shanks wasn't a Yonko when he fought Mihawk and DFless BB, we also know Shanks didn't have his scar when he already become captain of Red Haired pirates with Beckman, Yasopp etc in his crew:

So Shanks's level when he fought Mihawk and DFless BB can be questioned, Shanks could be average YC1 level when both fight happened thus it makes sense why both fights were tough for him.

Last edited:
He will have eaten Orochi's Devilfruit and Shanks won't know about the extra lifes. Redhair will cut Teach'es head off and think he won. Wide open for a surprise attack.

If bb gets 3 df i can see him beating shanks fair and square even with way lesser haki.

I can see him winning underhanded too. It would be very in character and pirate like for him to do so.

He will not defeat shanks is a fair fight, no honor, no respect, just the win thats what matter for BB.

Backstab or hostage, the perfect man will be defeated through his weakness

Title.

IMO chapter 1079 showed Shanks' greatest weakness: He cares for the weak.

Sneaky BB will cheapshot Shanks by distracting him. He will have fodder hostages or someone will help BB distract Shanks. This is also probably how he scarred him.

If BB defeats Shanks fair and Square then I'll take my L.

Thoughts?
Yeah BB isn't really the type to fight fair. Some kind of underhanded trickery seems like the way BB would win

:luffylaugh::jackcopium:

Shanks: ''ITS NOT LIKE I WAS CARELESS OR ANYTHING.''

Stop crying, if Oda wanted people to speculate on that he wouldn't add that extra info above considering everyone knows BB could play dirty. Shanks clearly knows how powerful BB is, if BB cheap-shotted Shanks or played dirty, that wouldn't leave a good impression on Shanks and Shanks wouldn't know if BB is actually strong or not and he wouldn't go to warn WB about BB's strength.

Shanks even says BB was hiding his power on purpose so BB didn't become a Commander, Shanks clearly says BB could be a Yonko Commander without a DF if he wanted. How Shanks knows that if BB cheap-shotted Shanks or played dirty, he wouldn't know.

Debunked easily.

The question is when they fought and how strong Shanks was when they fought, Shanks wasn't a Yonko when he fought Mihawk and DFless BB, we also know Shanks didn't have his scar when he already become captain of Red Haired pirates with Beckman, Yasopp etc in his crew:

So Shanks's level when he fought Mihawk and DFless BB can be questioned, Shanks could be average YC1 level when both fight happened thus it makes sense why both fights were tough for him.
Shanks being not careless doesn't mean he can't be outwitted. How would outwitting Shanks not make a good impression? In fact, that will leave a stronger impression than let's say Mihawk who would duel Shanks fair and square.

BB purposely hiding his true strength in the shadow of WB means he isn't just some kind of freak of nature brute. Opponents like that are harder to be dealt with. That's why Shanks warned WB. BB, not only is he strong but also witty.

Chapter 1079 highlighted Shanks' personality of caring for fodders. I just think BB is too smart not to exploit Shanks' weakness. But if BB fights Shanks head on, toe to toe, power vs power, rather than outwitting him, well that's just going to be too disappointing for me.