Powers & Abilities POLL: Who has a better chance of unlocking CoC Law or Sanji

Who has a better chance of unlocking CoC

• Total voters
Personally I don't care whether or not Sanji gets CoC:kayneshrug:but objectively speaking Sanji has a much higher chance of getting it bias aside. Reason being if Oda ever intended on Law having it, he'd have already gotten it. It's that simple. I feel Oda made him a D to balance him out with Kidd. In Sanji's case however, seeing how late in the game Zoro got it's very feasible that Sanji gets it as well ^^

Personally I don't care whether or not Sanji gets CoC:kayneshrug:but objectively speaking Sanji has a much higher chance of getting it bias aside. Reason being if Oda ever intended on Law having it, he'd have already gotten it. It's that simple. I feel Oda made him a D to balance him out with Kidd. In Sanji's case however, seeing how late in the game Zoro got it's very feasible that Sanji gets it as well ^^
Zoro showed his COC before Timeskip

Yes, and Zoro responded saying "What the hell are u on about? I don't remember ever using anything like that". So by Zoro's own admission he wasn't aware of it.
no. he using it since pre ts. In ch 1010 kaido literally means If he use coc against him, So even MC didnt know if someone can Coat coc with their attacks until kaido said. its that simple it will more confirm when anime reach there

no. he using it since pre ts. In ch 1010 kaido literally means If he use coc against him, So even MC didnt know if someone can Coat coc with their attacks until kaido said. its that simple it will more confirm when anime reach there
Anime is whatever to me tbh. I don't really follow that shit :catsweat:. No offense to those who like it but isn't my cup of tea personally.
Regardless, I disagree on the notion that Zoro has been using CoC till now and considering this isn't a Zoro related thread, let's agree to disagree on this ^^