Future Events Poll: Who wins the Big mom fight next week?

Who wins?

• Law and Kid

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Big mom

Votes: 26 47.3%

• Total voters
By win I mean a knockout… Full blown Knockout white eyes, the narrator literally says “Defeated”.

stalling is not accepted, ring outs are not accepted. There is no Draws. If both parties are knocked out then the first to fall is the loser.

So the shit Law and Kid are saying about their mission being stalling for Luffy to win is UNACCEPTABLE. Similarly, if Big mom doesn’t finally put these two down completely, that’s UNACCEPTABLE.

Also, if the fight doesn’t end next chapter then it’s a dud. That would most likely indicate that Oda wants to go the stalling route and cut away from this fight until Luffy beats Kaido.

Fight obviously not ending next chapter that’s idiotic. The fall of Kaido/Meme have been set as the deciding factors of this entire war. Meme won’t fall until all plot points excluding Luffy vs Kaido are settled.

An obviously Law/Kid win. The arc can’t end with the alliance half winning. On top of u needing a plot device to remove meme completely if they fail. Since nobody at that point left to Challenge her, an she has a fresh crew nearby

Unresolved I reckon. Given their performance against Linlin and Kidd's objective changing from taking Linlin's head to stalling her, I don't think Linlin gets defeated by Law & Kidd. If you consider the Linlin Elbaf plot and the fact that Niji and Yonji have both been captured by the BM Pirates which imo makes another confrontation btw the SHs and BMP inevitable at this point, then the likelihood of Linlin losing is even lower. Plus, let's keep it a buck, Kidd & Law somehow beating Linlin next chapter or sumin after they've had the shit completely beaten outta of them so much so that their subordinates were pleading for their lives would be some serious bullshit.
That said I don't think they lose either. Doesn't really make any sense for them to imo so they most likely manage to stall her long enough till Kaido is defeated and I reckon shit would have escalated so much by the end of the arc that she'd have to retreat coz of how weakened she is ^^ (i.e. Teach showing up at the end of the arc for instance should be enough to force her to retreat).

Unresolved I reckon. Given their performance against Linlin and Kidd's objective changing from taking Linlin's head to stalling her, I don't think Linlin gets defeated by Law & Kidd. If you consider the Linlin Elbaf plot and the fact that Niji and Yonji have both been captured by the BM Pirates which imo makes another confrontation btw the SHs and BMP inevitable at this point, then the likelihood of Linlin losing is even lower. Plus, let's keep it a buck, Kidd & Law somehow beating Linlin next chapter or sumin after they've had the shit completely beaten outta of them so much so that their subordinates were pleading for their lives would be some serious bullshit.
That said I don't think they lose either. Doesn't really make any sense for them to imo so they most likely manage to stall her long enough till Kaido is defeated and I reckon shit would have escalated so much by the end of the arc that she'd have to retreat coz of how weakened she is ^^ (i.e. Teach showing up at the end of the arc for instance should be enough to force her to retreat).
Why would she be retreating to begin with? Luffy/Zoro/Sanji are all virtually incapacitated at that point. Marco/Yamato are weakened already, an may even be incapacitated. If Law/Kid can’t stop her, I’m not exactly seeing why Meme suddenly leaving.

Meme crew still near by fresh. The only real meme wins scenario, basically involves the alliance defeat.

Why would she be retreating to begin with? Luffy/Zoro/Sanji are all virtually incapacitated at the point. Marco/Yamato are weakened already, an may even be incapacitated. If Law/Kid can’t stop her, I’m not exactly seeing why Meme suddenly leaving.

Meme crew still near by fresh. The only real meme wins scenario, basically involves the alliance defeat.
Cp0 is currently buzzing around the island, the WG ships are converging on Wano. BB could also potentially make an appearance at the end of the arc. Plus BM herself was already pretty worn-out before she took another Shock Wille from Law and an attack from Kidd so she's most likely even more worn-out now. With so many enemies around and her current state, I think she retreats.

Also this might as well be spoilers at this point lol
No subtitles so:
Linlin: I'm gonna fcking kill those brats! where did you go straw hat!!?
Teach: Zehahaha how unsightly Big Mom! SH really did a number on you. Seems like (your glory days will finally come to an end today/ this is the end of the road for you!)
Teach: I was really taken aback when I heard the news about you and Kaido confronting each other. Basically, you and Kaido weakning your respective forces fighting over strawhat was the perfect chance for me. Really didn't expect those SHs to have done this much work for me. To think I will be able to take the head of the Yonko without breaking a sweat and not just one but two of them. I'm gonna have both you and Kaido sign out here. (The age for you guys is/your glory days are) already over!
Linlin: Don't fck with me! Do you really think I'd lose to an upstart like you!!?
Teach: Kaido!
Kaido: Blackbeard! You slimy bastard! You and your dirty tricks...!
Kaido: ...every single one of them and not one with any backbone...
Burgess: Captain Teach, the assassination attempt failed~!
Kaido: I don't really care what happens to that old hag but if you're gonna come up here and wreck havoc on my island, I'm not gonna let it slide
Teach: Haha fighting against you both as once is a bit too much for me. Let's scram lads!
Katakuri: Mama, we're escaping!
Kaido: Hmph! looks like you escaped death Linlin! But well whatever. With this now, all of the obstacles are gone~Wororo! Just you wait Strawhat! I'm gonna make you regret pissing me off!!
Edit: Never played this so missing a bit of context but given the current flow of the arc, a scenario like this is very feasible imo.

Last edited:
Cp0 is currently buzzing around the island, the WG ships are converging on Wano. BB could also potentially make an appearance at the end of the arc. Plus BM herself was already pretty worn-out before she took another Shock Wille from Law and an attack from Kidd so she's most likely even more worn-out now. With so many enemies around and her current state, I think she retreats.

Also this might as well be spoilers at this point lol
Linlin isn't retreating

Also Kidd didn't change his goal either , he still wanna take down Linlin by stopping her from from reaching the roof
Post automatically merged:

The problem is you guys thinking the fight ends next chapter

This whole volume will be about Kid and law

Linlin isn't retreating

Also Kidd didn't change his goal either , he still wanna take down Linlin by stopping her from from reaching the roof
Post automatically merged:

The problem is you guys thinking the fight ends next chapter

This whole volume will be about Kid and law
I admire your dedication to the cause :catsweat:
I think it's abdundatly clear now that Law and Kidd's role this arc is primarily to stall Linlin but guess we'd see the conclusion soon. The way this chapter went, I reckon we go to Luffy next chapter and then get a conclusion btw him and Kaido in the next two chapters or so.

--What matters is that BM uses everything in her arsenal -- Big lightning attacks , making Prometheus big , using combo homie attack , adv coc and and awakening

--On counter give kidd adv coc plus more versality to his attacks and same with law

--Make it a good top tier fight

--If BM goes down as in knockout not using most of her arsenal then the fight is trash

--Battle field removal is also there and it's fine but defeats whole purpose of BM is wano