Fanclub Portgas D. Ace FC

Do you think Ace spoke to Whitebeard Pirates members about his trip to Wano ?

• Total voters
Sure, we can add a poll. What are your ideas ? :optimistic:
Nice!!!

Thanks my dear bro @Bogard ☺️✨
One idea I have is to ask whether Ace spoke to Izou and/or other Whitebeard Pirates members about his trip to Wano or not. I propose this because I have read that there are people who doubt that Ace has done, although it seems unlikely to me that he has remained silent due to his personality. For example, when he meet Izou, I suppose that he had understood about his country... This occurred to me from this thread
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-whitebeard-pirates-never-knew-wano-was-kaido’s-territory-for-20-years.5177/

Another thing you might ask is what he did or tried to do in Wano to help Tama and the others. You know, he was like Luffy in that he was kind and he didn't stand still in the face of injustice, especially if the weak were attacked. Ace faced anyone regardless of whether they were stronger than him, but in this case I think Wano's people begged him not to do anything for Toki's prophecy. And perhaps, oddly enough, he realized that he didn't have enough power to do something (I remember when he told Tama that he would return in the future with a larger crew).
Some say that Ace and Spade Pirates spent so little time there that they did not know much or perhaps that they didn't care about the situation in the country, but that way of acting would be strange to me...

I guess the ability to nullify devil fruits proved too much at the end and he simply absorbed too much of Ace's power :)
That is most likely. I hope that later we will know some more details of that battle (I suppose it will be several years later when Luffy must finally fight against Blackbeard... ).

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
Nice!!!

Thanks my dear bro @Bogard ☺️✨
One idea I have is to ask whether Ace spoke to Izou and/or other Whitebeard Pirates members about his trip to Wano or not. I propose this because I have read that there are people who doubt that Ace has done, although it seems unlikely to me that he has remained silent due to his personality. For example, when he meet Izou, I suppose that he had understood about his country... This occurred to me from this thread
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-whitebeard-pirates-never-knew-wano-was-kaido’s-territory-for-20-years.5177/

Another thing you might ask is what he did or tried to do in Wano to help Tama and the others. You know, he was like Luffy in that he was kind and he didn't stand still in the face of injustice, especially if the weak were attacked. Ace faced anyone regardless of whether they were stronger than him, but in this case I think Wano's people begged him not to do anything for Toki's prophecy. And perhaps, oddly enough, he realized that he didn't have enough power to do something (I remember when he told Tama that he would return in the future with a larger crew).
Some say that Ace and Spade Pirates spent so little time there that they did not know much or perhaps that they didn't care about the situation in the country, but that way of acting would be strange to me...

That is most likely. I hope that later we will know some more details of that battle (I suppose it will be several years later when Luffy must finally fight against Blackbeard... ).
Took me quite a while, but just added the poll. I think the question was already hinted at here though

I believe people doubt it though because of the recent events about Marco saying he didn't know about what was happening to Wano

Everyone else can share his / her thoughts though :optimistic: