Versus Battle Poseidon vs Thor

Who wins?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Physical strength - Thor
Speed - Poseidon

If Thor land a good hit on Poseidon then he's getting one shotted. But the longer the battle, the more advantage Poseidon will have. His trident can just impaled Thor's body over and over again. So I'll give this one to Poseidon.
Yeah Poseidon wins this one. There is nothing that Thor can do. He is just way too slow.

Poseidon currently has better speed feats. He created an entire dome around Sasaki that was made up of his afterimages created by the sheer speed he was moving at.
I do not recall Thor having a speed feat comparable to that.

I do not see how Thor can deal with that. He has his lightning AoE attack but Lu Bu completely waltzed through that attack.

In a competition of pure strength, I expect Thor would overcome Poseidon but then why would Poseidon just sit there and be hit when he seemingly has superior speed? Lol.

Yeah, Poseidon wins as far as I can see. Not sure about the difficulty of the victory.

Shit, Quicker vs Stronger? This is Luffy vs Zoro all over again. :crazwhat:

Truthfully, Poseidon is the most impressive fighter for the Divinity so far (not the God of Gods for nothing) and Thor had no AoE attacks, so I think Poseidon would win this extreme diff.