Post CA - Gon vs Killua

Restrictions:-
- No Adult Gon
- Both bloodlusted

Round 1 - Gon vs normal Killua
Round 2 - Gon vs GS Killua

Round 1 - I say Gon high- extreme diffs. Id say when it comes to overall stats, theyre basically literally equal. And whilst Killua has Assasination lethality and electricity....Gon has brute Janken power. One solid Rock could kill Killua, though it'd basically be near impossible to land on a person like Killua. Though we also saw Gon is a battle genius big brain and that he could think of hundreds of ways to feint and trick his opponent in landing his Janken.

Killua's assasination is fucking deadly and his lightning could stun Gon long enough so he could kill Gon. But Gon has insane pain tolerance and he could still move after giant tranquilizer shot....so I dont think lightning can stun him.

Overall itd be a insane deadly match, Killua would rip off his limbs. But eventually Gon would kill him somehow....idk.

Round 2 - GS Killua low diffs. As much as I want Gon to win. Hed sadly be murdered.

Share your opinions

Last edited:
Restrictions:-
- No Adult Gon
- Both bloodlusted

Round 1 - Gon vs normal Killua
Round 2 - Gon vs GS Killua
Killua is just a bad matchup for Gon at the moment.

To beat Killua you either need to match his speed or be significantly stronger than him. Both of which Gon just simply doesn't have yet. His physical strength is only slightly better than Killua's.

With Godspeed, Killua is already taking full advantage of his fighting style. All he has to do now is increase his stamina and power, but this will only make him gradually stronger.

Meanwhile Gon can't take full advantage of his fighting style until he actually gets stronger, at which point his power will exponentially increase.

Killua wins round 1 most of the time.
But Gon has zero chance for round 2.

Killua is just a bad matchup for Gon at the moment. To beat Killua you either need to match his speed or be significantly stronger than him. Both of which Gon just simply doesn't have yet. His physical strength is only slightly better than Killua's.

With Godspeed, Killua is already taking full advantage of his fighting style. All he has to do now is increase his stamina and power, which will only get him gradually stronger.

Meanwhile Gon can't take full advantage of his fighting style until he actually gets stronger, at which point his power will exponentially increase.

Killua wins round 1 most of the time.
But Gon has zero chance for round 2.
I dont think Base Killua is faster than Gon tbh. Theyve been around equal since Greed Island. Sure Killua has more blitzing scenes....but thats cause hes supposed to be the badass one lol.

Killua has the lethality and Gon has the power. Whoever lands their attack, wins. Gon is far more reckless and would probably let Killua land lethal attacks so he can land hits.

Yh I agree, GS Killua negs him
Post automatically merged:

Killua wins high diff the first round and no diffs the second round. The speed gap between them is just too big, nothing’s stopping Killua from just stunning Gon with electricity and ripping his heart out
I dont think stunning works on Gon. Literally Gon in the hunter exam could walk after taking huge dose of a tranquilzer. He apparently shouldnt be able to walk for a week. But moved in seconds. And now hes far more stronger and resistant.

I dont think Base Killua is faster than Gon tbh. Theyve been around equal since Greed Island. Sure Killua has more blitzing scenes....but thats cause hes supposed to be the badass one lol.

Killua has the lethality and Gon has the power. Whoever lands their attack, wins. Gon is far more reckless and would probably let Killua land lethal attacks so he can land hits.
Gon is more explosive and agile, but Killua has the faster combat (action) speed. The fight would simply just be a longer version of Gon vs. Hanzo.

If one of Gon's reckless tactics works, then he'll have a chance of course. But it's just not a reliable choice.

Killua is just on a different level combat wise compared to Gon, despite him being physically weaker. In the same sense that Gon outclasses Leorio in combat, despite being physically weaker than him.

Gon is more explosive and agile, but Killua has the faster combat (action) speed. The fight would be a simply just a longer version of Gon vs. Hanzo.

If one of Gon's reckless tactics works, then he'll have a chance of course. But it's just not a reliable choice.

Killua is just on a different level combat wise compared to Gon, despite him being physically weaker. In the same sense that Gon outclasses Leorio in combat, despite being physically weaker than him.
Your acting as if Killua is far superior. Like theyve been on the same lvl since fighting that cannibal dude lol. Killua is like faster by a hair at most. Remember when Netero stated that Gon's intial step is quicker than Killua in the Hunter Exams. And thats before Gon had any training. Like there isnt much proof or any at all in Killua > Gon speedwise. Just a headcannon.

Current Killua isnt on a different lvl. These two have been sparing each everyday on GreedIsland. Only advantage Killua has is his assasination techniques, which are basically useless if you have really good aura control and can block with Ken. Or muscle control (Matchi).

Gon naturally being an enhancer means his normal hits are stronger. If he lands Rock, its over for Killua.

Honestly Gon was stronger till Killua shat out Godspeed.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power

Yh I agree, GS Killua negs him
Post automatically merged:

I dont think stunning works on Gon. Literally Gon in the hunter exam could walk after taking huge dose of a tranquilzer. He apparently shouldnt be able to walk for a week. But moved in seconds. And now hes far more stronger and resistant.
Idk, even without the stunning, does Gon have good enough reactions to react to Killua? He got blitzed by Knuckle lol

Idk, even without the stunning, does Gon have good enough reactions to react to Killua? He got blitzed by Knuckle lol
Nah his reckless ass got hit on purpose at the start to see if Knuckle was serious. Gon was clashin easily and keeping up with Knuckle.

Heres him dodging

Gon and Killua literally used to spar everyday in greedisland. Yall really forgot.

HxH powerscalers never fail to amaze me :josad:

Round 1's matchup is so much closer than you think. Killua really doesn't have the caliber of combat experience y'all think. He straight up admitted there's a world of difference between assassination and Nen combat, and we saw as much when he was weaker than a wounded Binolt and struggled with D-rank monsters. Both him and Killua are shown to struggle the same amount when they confront the same opponent. And when you really think about, Gon is the one with more Nen combat experience. He always fought stronger opponents than Killua, including in the CA Arc when he fought combative Ants with combative Nen abilities. Killua fought trash in HA, fought someone much weaker than Genthru in GI, and the Nen user Ants he fought had abilities used from a distance.

Personally, I give Round 1 to Gon. But it would be high-diff.

I give Round 2 to Killua. But only because Gon probably doesn't have the combat experience needed to analyze and counter speedster or Manipulation abilities like Whirlwind.