Post four fictional characters that mean the world for you

Zelda botw is my favourite game. What’s wrong with Princess Zelda?
nothing lol.?

i can't think of anyone else worth that much appreciation of their being as a character
Post automatically merged:

Tough to narrow it down, but I'm happy with who I picked

didn't know TAC was a huge Kisame fan..interesting

Idk bout adore
But these my favorite

Honorable mention: Harvey Spectre from Suits
Guts and Meruem omigod the GOATs. Havent watched the Peaky Blinders but i hear he's also among the GOATs.

---

Trying to make my own four...

No introduction needed.

Davey Al-Rune. Creator and sole user of Twin Ego Swords Red Flag and Blue Flag, twin swords capable of cutting physical and non-physical objects alike. A laid-back, kind and cold character at the same time.
From Manhwa: Max Level Hero will Return

Gang Ryong, MC of Manhwa Gosu. An extremely strong martial artist. But more importantly, an extremely fun and exciting person to be with.

Not Shanks. Yoonseo Ha, the red-haired girl, MC of Manhwa: Cinderella at 2 A.M. Very mature, realistic but kind.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

(Placeholder as trying to post on mobile is making things difficult atm)

My personal 4 choices:

Might Guy

Brook

Sakata Gintoki

Absolute Zero Silver (Fairy Tail)

I couldn't find the right pic or panels I wanted to post of him especially without spoilers so I'm posting his theme tune instead, which I also "Absolute-ly" love! Proper 80's guitar rock/metal with those melancholic blues influences! Gary Moore and such!

I can't say too much about his character and I must suggest to AVOID the comments of the video due to MAJOR spoilers about his identity and role, BUT he is such a fantastic character, opponent, mage/fighter and the writing for him is AMAZING imo! Some of Mashima's best easily, especially in Fairy Tail ofc!

Thinking about who he is, why he appeared when he did, the role he played and such, it brings me to tears, especially when I saw it for the first time and learned who he was. Fairy Tail may have had some major flaws/mistakes BUT Mashima could really write heartfelt (heartfilia even) and powerfully emotional moments, that still haunt me to this very day!

"What's with the trembling friend? Scared i'm going to eat your soul? You can put you fears to rest...I only feast on the souls of demons."

If you don't mind part of his character being spoiled at least, there is this really profound quote by him too:

"Once upon a time, I was a very different man. Back then I was your father... But now... Now I'm just a walking corpse... A dead body that never got buried... 17 years... My life was taken for me. I've been waiting on the grave ever since."

Last edited by a moderator: