Versus Battle Post Ripper - Garou vs Pre Chrollo - Hisoka

S

Shuyaku

You do realise that Hisoka wont go into a CQC fight with Garou. Sure....I'll admit it. In pure brawl, Garou would win. Hisoka best CQC was against Gon anyways. He doesn't have much feats.

However Hisoka is a murderer and killer. He may not be trained in Martial arts, but his physical stats are still close to PR Garou. The way he fights is completely different. He fights with high lethality, more suited to being classified as a weapons fighter/psedou swordsman. He also fights with the traps he sets with his invisible bubble gum power.

His fights are usually him letting his opponents use their abilities on him. Then finding a way to kill them. Garou is a straight Martial Artist. He will fall into one of Hisoka's Bungee Gum trap and would be a sitting duck.

I have already admitted. Hisoka hasnt shown the hand movement speed to stop all of them. However this isnt me admitting Hisoka is slow enough to react to the speed. Just that it would overwhelm him in sheer numbers.

Now if you think Garou would overwhelm Hisoka with brawling. Thats where your wrong. Here are good examples of that happening.

Example one:

Example 2:

Example 3:

Hisoka always uses his Bungee Gum whenever he is getting overwhelmed in Close Combat. Not only that but his way using it is super verstatile. Laying many traps that could confuse the opponent. He litetally used his own severed arm as his own projectile.

The whole reason I created this matchup is because both Hisoka and Garou are not particularly destructive. However one relies on technicque, whilst the other relies on traps and lethality
well idk much about Hisoka but you were boasting about his physicals so i thought he’d throw hands with garou lmfao

Has this ability ever restrained anyone half as powerful though ? Cause if it’s just fodder, it’s not very relevant.

In the end there is only so much i can debate about this matchup, i don’t know Hisoka’s feats in detail. Just based on what you’ve provided Garou has him severely outclassed for the most part. To conclude how his special move would work on Garou requires more knowledge on my part which i don’t have.

well idk much about Hisoka but you were boasting about his physicals so i thought he’d throw hands with garou lmfao

Has this ability ever restrained anyone half as powerful though ? Cause if it’s just fodder, it’s not very relevant.

In the end there is only so much i can debate about this matchup, i don’t know Hisoka’s feats in detail. Just based on what you’ve provided Garou has him severely outclassed for the most part. To conclude how his special move would work on Garou requires more knowledge on my part which i don’t have.
Well like I said their physicals are quite the same...However if I were being honest. I would put Hisoka above. I dont see PR Garou push above 64 tons. I dont see PR Garou being able to fight if he loses limbs. Because one swipe of Hisoka's cards....means your gonna lose a limb.

The strongest person he's restrained was Machi.

She also should be above current Killua in physical strength. Meaning she could push above 64 tons.

But she is definetly way above 16 tons. As pre Nen Killua could push 16 tons. And when YN Killua attacked her with nen ( meaning he was above 16 tons)....she stopped it with her stomach muscles.

But in my opinion her phsyical strength should still be above current Killua.....who can push 64 tons with no nen.

So again....do you think Garou is that physically strong ? Because if he aint....then he's gonna get restrained straight away and killed.

Well I know both the feats of Hisoka and Garou.:blush: So I'm perfect to judge.

S

Shuyaku

Well like I said their physicals are quite the same...However if I were being honest. I would put Hisoka above. I dont see PR Garou push above 64 tons. I dont see PR Garou being able to fight if he loses limbs. Because one swipe of Hisoka's cards....means your gonna lose a limb.

The strongest person he's restrained was Machi.

She also should be above current Killua in physical strength. Meaning she could push above 64 tons.

But she is definetly way above 16 tons. As pre Nen Killua could push 16 tons. And when YN Killua attacked her with nen ( meaning he was above 16 tons)....she stopped it with her stomach muscles.

But in my opinion her phsyical strength should still be above current Killua.....who can push 64 tons with no nen.

So again....do you think Garou is that physically strong ? Because if he aint....then he's gonna get restrained straight away and killed.

Well I know both the feats of Hisoka and Garou.:blush: So I'm perfect to judge.
Iaian can fight after getting his arm blasted off. Iaian is an a class hero.

What even is 64 tons ? All i know is Garou scales to at least multi city block level in AP at this stage. Can easily fight off the likes of Genos and TTM. From your panels those guys are not a quarter of Tank Top Master’s power.

i mentionned it above, the whirlwing iron cutting fist, what’s Hisoka’s counter to getting sliced up like Royal Ripper got ?

eh, you ain’t that knowledgable of Garou based on this, no offense lmfao

Iaian can fight after getting his arm blasted off. Iaian is an a class hero.

What even is 64 tons ? All i know is Garou scales to at least multi city block level in AP at this stage. Can easily fight off the likes of Genos and TTM. From your panels those guys are not a quarter of Tank Top Master’s power.

i mentionned it above, the whirlwing iron cutting fist, what’s Hisoka’s counter to getting sliced up like Royal Ripper got ?
Panel ?

Plus do you think Garou would not flinch. Would still be as coordinated. Will still think strategically....because Hisoka can. Losing limbs literally doesnt phase him.

Around 5800 kg. Plus Machi is also Multi City Block lvl. So.....

Hisoka would dodge that shit with his Bungee Gum. Hisoka's is greatly enhanced by Bungee Gum. As once he releases the Bungee Gum that he has stuck to the ground....the Bungee Gum connected to somewhere else retracts him away....

eh, you ain’t that knowledgable of Garou based on this, no offense lmfao
You just dont know Hisoka:lusalty:

S

Shuyaku

Panel ?

Plus do you think Garou would not flinch. Would still be as coordinated. Will still think strategically....because Hisoka can. Losing limbs literally doesnt phase him.

Around 5800 kg. Plus Machi is also Multi City Block lvl. So.....

Hisoka would dodge that shit with his Bungee Gum. Hisoka's is greatly enhanced by Bungee Gum. As once he releases the Bungee Gum that he has stuck to the ground....the Bungee Gum connected to somewhere else retracts him away....

You just dont know Hisoka:lusalty:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/67535/25

Well that's not the point is it. You were claiming Garou can't fight after getting his arm sliced off, which he undoubtedly pushes through.

Where do you pull those numbers from lmfao, if you're following scaling sites, then you'd know where Garou scales to.

Yeah, assuming he'd keep up with garou's speed in the first place. You haven't provided a good argument for that. Hell, this version can dodge and outrun Orochi's tentacles, fast enough to blitz Awakened Cockroach, who can outspeed Genos, who's at least as fast if not faster than than Garou who pulled off the mini gun feat.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/67535/25

Well that's not the point is it. You were claiming Garou can't fight after getting his arm sliced off, which he undoubtedly pushes through.

Where do you pull those numbers from lmfao, if you're following scaling sites, then you'd know where Garou scales to.

Yeah, assuming he'd keep up with garou's speed in the first place. You haven't provided a good argument for that. Hell, this version can dodge and outrun Orochi's tentacles, fast enough to blitz Awakened Cockroach, who can outspeed Genos, who's at least as fast if not faster than than Garou who pulled off the mini gun feat.
He could...But not like Hisoka. If Garou loses an arm. He would get slower, get weaker, loses half of his fighting style. Wouldnt be able to think properly. However for Hisoka....he's lost his limbs and had it reattached so many times, it doesn't phase him anymore. This is his legit reaction.

Like his pain tolerance and endurance is way above.

I used the battle wikia. Assuming you did to ?

Well in the panel I literally posted, Hisoka reacted to a point blank explosion....

But finee....if you want me to go technical. Hisoka can react to sneak attacks from Chrollo. And Chrollo could keep up with Zeno and Silva. And Silva literally killed one of the fastest beings in Hxh.

Hisoka reacting to Chrollo's sneak attack

Chrollo keeping up with both Silva and Zeno

Silva killing Cheetu. Who is one of the fastest creatures in HxH... Faster than Pitou.

Chrollo can keep up with both Zenos and Silva. Who are one of the fastest HxH characters. But his scared to fight Hisoka head on, and has to distract him with puppets...to land hits.

So yes I'm confident he can keep up with Garou's speed.