Powers & Abilities Post Timeskip Usopp was a mistake

The introduction of the plants was fine and it would have been the best introduced abilities post ts,if Oda actually made Ussop get involved in the fights.

They go well with Ussop and him setting up the battlefield just like he shown in alabasta,Tb and FI with his new abilites.

The problem arised when Oda introduced too many new characters, puts the SH aside and rushes the manga because he is scared of never finishing it before dying.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
how the hell no one tagged me here yet?

I feel that he will have another breakdown due to that. Kinda planned to make a long post about that but I wait for a bit of time to get everything prepared-

Since the start after time skip he stated that he's no longer one of the cowards and all, having Fishman island and Punk Hazard to proof it despite the fact that he didn't had anything there that memorable to show but it was seen that he had his stuff on point where we still were learning what he have brought with him from Boin. At that time it still had some arms and legs but since Dressrossa it started to really crumble, starting from his first downground what was leaving tontatas or that his attacks did no shit to Trebol what was first big red flag. First was that he was kinda got into the background on previous islands. Zou and especially Wano continues it. In Wano we've had many interesting scenes with him like his and Nami talk when Law got offended that people were suspecting his crewmates to ruin their plan, Usopp seeing how Tok was trying reach her dad with the Frog Cream he sold her, hoping that it will help him or the mentioned before scene where Usopp was trying to save Kiku and Kinemon. He's backing in how much he grew, even worse, due to change of his arsenal on Boin he became worse in a battle as he used to be.

That might be called out sooner or later in a story probably in a really harsh way. Maybe he became stronger, as Oda stated that on Sabondy comeback he was pretimeskip Zoro lvl or such, but his tactics don't work at all, especially while the fire on Onigashima. He will blame himself for what happened on Wano and Onigashima HARD. He's truly fragile with emotions as we can recall Water 7 so this time probably the doubt will once again come and as we remember Zoro had something that if he will try something like that again there won't be a second chance.

ofc if Oda takes Usopp serious

I'd say Usopp is a wasted potential. Not just him, Brook also got shafted as hard as Usopp does. Just because Loda wants to give screen-time to characters that no one cares about (Red Scabbards for example).
true , after Sanji's RS got destroyed , Ussop's potential could be destroyed too. He really excited to Germa's tech but Sanji ruined it. If Sanji didn't do it, Ussop could research and upgrade the suit also create one for him self. f*ck LODA , Ussop was my 2nd fav. :((

true , after Sanji's RS got destroyed , Ussop's potential could be destroyed too. He really excited to Germa's tech but Sanji ruined it. If Sanji didn't do it, Ussop could research and upgrade the suit also create one for him self. f*ck LODA , Ussop was my 2nd fav. :((
In what universe could Usopp ever upgrade the RS or even understand it. Franky ?....possibly. But Usopp lmao. You're giving him too much credit.