Break Week Post Unbiased Authority Rankings of the Crew

Lowest Authority Figure?

• Total voters
She stopped him and then what? Did she command Sanji to not go back or did she tell her opinion to Sanji and Luffy?

Also, why aren't you posting a panel of Nami saying "no" to Sanji? :specialmeh:

I don't understand, did I make grammatic error or what? You can always correct me what I spelled wrong.

If you are seething about me calling Nami a whore who uses her body to get things then how about you read the manga instead of inventing a character you want for Nami's character to be?

And what does that got to do with education? lmao, calling whore characters whore somehow needs an education? What else, you need PhD in physics to call Vivi a princess?
Peak Nami fan logic :smart:
Shit.I didn't read the manga pre-skip.Can't believe Oda wrote this.Bad taste.
Post automatically merged:

I think Ussop is the most useless straw hat currently.

On paper.
Luffy > Zoro > Sanji

While when it counts, it becomes:
Zoro > Luffy > Sanji

That is one of Zoro's role in the crew, to be the voice of reason bar emotions and to control Luffy's impulses.

Lowest authority figure is Chopper, dude is literally a mascot lol.

Zoro fans actually think he has the most authority now? Holy fuck they really are reading Zoro piece, this is insane. The level of cognitive dissonance here is staggering
Normally not.But In certain situations, yeah. That's one of his narrative roles.

But it's easy to just say Zoro fans are deluded without understanding the broad narrative

You need antipsychiatric medication. Zolo dies by gear 5 CoC burst alone. Get admitted. 20 Years of medication would be absolute necessary.
If you die by a CoC burst, you are a fodder so a fodder being >= god means you are deluded and if you are deluded you need antipsychiatric medications. Ya dig?
Talk about unhinged, man you've got serious problems. Wtf

you're actually psychotic
You don't have the education and qualification to call anyone that while I have and if I say you're psychotic then you are. Nobodies with no degree in medicine can yap all they want but go to any psychiatrist and tell your delusional headcannons, he\she will give you medicines. Just try and do that.

Normally not.But In certain situations, yeah. That's one of his narrative roles.

But it's easy to just say Zoro fans are deluded without understanding the broad narrative

Talk about unhinged, man you've got serious problems. Wtf
You dont have the educational qualificants to say I have any problem. You guys don't have any sense of humor as well

On paper.
Luffy > Zoro > Sanji

While when it counts, it becomes:
Zoro > Luffy > Sanji

That is one of Zoro's role in the crew, to be the voice of reason bar emotions and to control Luffy's impulses.

Lowest authority figure is Chopper, dude is literally a mascot lol.
advice =/= authority....man sometimes, people are so dumb....especially zorotards.....they equate listening to reason being authoritative....dunnow what manga you guys are seriously reading....:lawsigh:

there is no "broad" narrative for spouting dumb shit....you make up these things to satisfy your weird fantasies...a leader listens to advices of his subordinates....that doesn't make his authority above leader...at the end, if Luffy decides to go, they will go...that is "authority"'....Franky directly said that he won't follow Luffy plan in dressrosa...does that make him higher authoritative?....just to satisy your delusional fantasy, you are making up so called "broad narratives" without even having an ounce of understanding what "narrative" actually means.

But, hey, it's easy to mask "delusion" with "narrative" :kuzanshut:

Zoro over Luffy is crazy but I see the vision
there is no such thing...that is just a delusion...I mean how can voice of reason = authoritative...? why Zoro need to "reason" if he is more "authoritative" ?

Zoro has never ordered Sanji . Vice versa
Everyone has listened to Nami suggestions or orders sometimes
Luffy is the sole number 1 authority.

Zoro has never ordered Luffy. Luffy has made decisions which Zoro didn't like but complied cause captain spoke.

Sanji wasn't leader.
Luffy only listen to Nami about the seperation of crew in dressrosa..
Whereas Sanji ask permission to attack big mom crew.
Sanji didn't wanted to save Mink.
But Nami still did
She even gave control to chopper and Usopp many times..
Nami listened and followed Sanji
That why it is called swirly pirates not Burglar pirates

Last edited:
Luffy, then Sanji and Zoro in the same spot, then Nami.

Since they respect Nami a lot, and she is smart, sometimes they agree with her takes and decides to follow her ideas

Last edited:
Zoro has never ordered Sanji . Vice versa
Everyone has listened to Nami suggestions or orders sometimes
Luffy is the sole number 1 authority.

Zoro has never ordered Luffy. Luffy has made decisions which Zoro didn't like but complied cause captain spoke.

Nami listened and followed Sanji
That why it is called swirly pirates not Burglar pirates
Zoro ordered Sanji in his first arc as a SH.

:kriwhat: