Break Week Post Unbiased Authority Rankings of the Crew

Lowest Authority Figure?

• Total voters
Luffy? reason? hearing? LOLOLOLOL

we have seen Zoro stop him, so your point doesnt stand

Usopp, Chopper and Nami have said the same, that just shows Luffys crew is strong willed

When Zoro said no about WCI he didnt put his foot down like when he stops Luffy, even Nami said Zoro was worried about Sanji proving why Zoro didnt stop Luffy.
When Zoro is serious about something Luffy listens to him and doesnt protest, just like when Nami is serious about something Luffy doesnt say shit.

Ill repeat in the crew Nami's authority is the highest, she only takes the back seat when it comes to picking enemies and fighting
Yeah like when she didn't want to go to Punk Hazard or when Luffy decides the route despite she being the navigator

Not true.

Yosaku and Johnny stayed behind cause this is important for Zoro. Along with Usopp.

Again I ask why did Zoro not listen to this important Captains order?
If I remember correctly one of them went to Nami before SH's

Because for Luffy Dreams are important even more than your own life

So what did you expect ? Luffy stopping Zoro to achieve his Dream ?

If I remember correctly one of them went to Nami before SH's

Because for Luffy Dreams are important even more than your own life

So what did you expect ? Luffy stopping Zoro to achieve his Dream ?
I don't think so ...

Here's Luffy holding down both of them, and Usopp to the side. So Nami was about to be out of reach for Luffy, Usopp, and Zoro.

Right, exactly you're making my point. Zoro deemed his dream/ambition more critical than getting Nami (Luffy's wish + potential Nakama) and Kaya's ship (significant to Usopp)

Can we just agree there are times Zoro's wishes supersede Luffy even when situations are dire? I don't think there's ever a moment in OP when Luffy is serious the only SH to change his mind is Zoro.

Zoro fans think he has the most authority and Sanji fans are being extremely delusional like always, it will never end.

They dont get that Nami has the most say in the crew
Def zoro
Nami is mid
Likes how zoro told her shut the fk up and she listened

Def zoro
Nami is mid
Likes how zoro told her shut the fk up and she listened
I will not tolerate any anti Nami sentiments
Post automatically merged:

its really an undercover anti-sanji conq thread

ez bait
Sanji is trash
Post automatically merged:

There's no official ranking, all straw hats are Luffy commanders. They just listen to whoever is the most fit for the situation
So sometimes it is Zoro, sometimes it is Nami, sometimes it is Sanji...
Zoro is the pseudo first mate
name 1 time Sanji ever told the crew what to do, ill wait

by the way Nami, Luffy and Zoro have done it many times

Luffy? reason? hearing? LOLOLOLOL

we have seen Zoro stop him, so your point doesnt stand

Usopp, Chopper and Nami have said the same, that just shows Luffys crew is strong willed

When Zoro said no about WCI he didnt put his foot down like when he stops Luffy, even Nami said Zoro was worried about Sanji proving why Zoro didnt stop Luffy.
When Zoro is serious about something Luffy listens to him and doesnt protest, just like when Nami is serious about something Luffy doesnt say shit.

Ill repeat in the crew Nami's authority is the highest, she only takes the back seat when it comes to picking enemies and fighting
When has Zoro every physically stopped Luffy doing something?

If Luffy is serious about something Zoro obeys without question.

When Luffy told Zoro to save Smoker when he wad drowning Zoro protested but did it anyway.

When Luffy told Zoro not to fight when they took a beating off of Bellamy and his crew what did he do he listened and obeyed.

Zoro is definitely the voice of reason at times but overall authority please if Luffy is serious and asks Zoro to jump Zoro asks how high.