POST-UNIFICATION Prediction/discussion thread

What do you want to see the most Post-Unification?

• Total voters
PLEASE BE WARNED THIS THREAD WILL INCLUDE POTENTIAL HISTORICAL SPOILERS OR MENTIONING OF EVENTS THAT COULD BE POTENTIAL HISTORICAL SPOILERS. I WILL NOT BE USING SPOILER TAGS HERE, SO YOU ARE WARNED BEFORE CONTINUING TO READ FURTHER.

Also, please do not discuss pre-Unification historical events. Only Post-Unification.

So 1 year ago Hara made the following statement:

"Kingdom manga will not end at Unification of China but it will end after that...most likely it will end after Emperor Gaozu of Han taking the Rule...it will end with a picture of shin's family....and also 100 volume will not be Enough to draw all of this, so I will Discuss that with my team after ending the Battle at Shukai Plains."

Based on his statement we will be seeing the following events more than likely post-unification:

- Legalism vs Confucianism, the seeds of which were already planted by Hara in the conversation between Shoubunkun & RiShi. This will be the big war that will more than likely get focused on after the Unification. As hinted furthermore by Hara in the conversation between Shoubunkun/Rishi/EiSei, post-Unification stuff will deal heavily with politics/ethics/etc, than we have right now.

- Rise of Emperor Gaozu, the first emperor of Han, based on historical information he is much like the Shin from the manga, but instead of just becoming a great general of the heavens he proceeds to become an Emperor. From peasant -> General who won battles -> Establishing his own empire.
- The story of the grandson of Tiger of Chu, who along with the man above will be responsible for overthrowing the Qin. Along with having epic clashes with emperor Gaozu.
- We will probably see Ei Sei becoming renowned as a Tyrant (or maybe not)
- Dealing with the Xiongu & building of the Great Wall of China.

Shin would be at the age of 56/7 when Emperor Gaozu establishes the empire in 202 B.C, where Hara intends to end the manga. I don't think Shin would be alive at this time and instead Emperor Gaozu will take over as the main character of the series post-Unification of China.

So what are your thoughts on Post-Unification events that we might see?? What would you LIKE to see?? Any potential theories?? Would you be fine with the manga going into politics heavy route than it has now?? How will Hara handle Ei Sei's tyrannical ways??

Please leave your opinions everyone, I would really like to get a discussion about this going!

Last edited: