Future Events Post-Wano: Out with the Yonko system, In with the 6 Great Pirates

This is the end of the Yonko Saga essentially, and it was mentioned multiple times that Kaido/BM would be dragged from their throne. But there will still be great pirates in the NW. These are the choices

(1) Shanks (current Yonko)

(2) Blackbeard (current Yonko, and potential to be strongest after 3rd DF)

(3) Luffy (strongest after beating Kaido)

(4) Law (2 bill bounty, close to current Blackbeard)

(5) Kid (2 bill bounty, close to current Blackbeard)

(6) Katakuri (will take BM's spot as foreshadowed)

Potentially you could add Marco and maybe Buggy as a gag, but I'm not sure about them too. Ex-Shichi like Mihawk/Hancock/Weevil can also fall here.

This is the end of the Yonko Saga essentially, and it was mentioned multiple times that Kaido/BM would be dragged from their throne. But there will still be great pirates in the NW. These are the choices

(1) Shanks (current Yonko)

(2) Blackbeard (current Yonko, and potential to be strongest after 3rd DF)

Potentially you could add Marco and maybe Buggy as a gag, but I'm not sure about them too. Ex-Shichi like Mihawk/Hancock/Weevil can also fall here.
Unless Kaido and Big Mom are dead, there is no way that Law, Kidd nor Katakuri will rank over them. It did take Law and Kidd together to bring down Big Mom.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
I could see Luffy's fleet taking more space post-wano and him absorbring crews into his fleet (like former warlords). I don't know if the Yonko system will be replaced though, but I like the possibility.

It doesnโ€™t make sense imo for the world to give Kid and Law the same title as Luffy when they had to 2v1 a Yonko with assistance while Luffy got to 1v1 a Yonko with assistance.

Post wano Levels:

Mihawk >= Hell king Zoro > Shanks >= Shiruy/ Joyboy luffy > Gap > Kid & Law tag team
Post automatically merged:

Ah forgot Katakuris foddder ass

he below Jack

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
It doesnโ€™t make sense imo for the world to give Kid and Law the same title as Luffy when they had to 2v1 a Yonko with assistance while Luffy got to 1v1 a Yonko with assistance.
Yep they won't deserve it for now :cheers:

Although I guess merit is not the only way to get it eventually

I don't see kid and law as younkos they don't even have territories to begin with and law will continue with the SH since he wants to know what happened in the void century

there won't be anymore great pirate anymore since luffy would defeat blackbeard in less than a month one piece time leaving luffy and shanks

I doubt Katakuri will take Big Mom's place. Why should he? I mean, he aint the strongest Yonko Commander out there. Not even Marco accomplished such feat.

He will just be the captain of Big Mom pirates with no Emperor status. Emperor status I refer to rule over other pirate crews and be feared as 1 of the strongest crews.

I also doubt Luffy will be the strongest.

While Law and Kidd are like Katakuri, they might be stronger but lack of military power. Emperors need personal power and military power.

So just Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard.

The other 3 could be top candidates.

I could see Luffy's fleet taking more space post-wano and him absorbring crews into his fleet (like former warlords). I don't know if the Yonko system will be replaced though, but I like the possibility.
Are Robin's boobs bigger than the ball?

Big Mom indeed was taken down with a 2 vs 1. But Kaido will be taken down by the help of many more, Law's and Kidd's feats might be even greater than Luffy's

False. Kid and Law have taken Big Mom's spot. Katakuri is not "a great pirate".

Also false as Kiiro rightfully said since Kaido is not the strongest. Shanks, Dragon or Imu are.

Above Big Mom's bounty, jealous hater.

Last edited:
Kid and Law did something no one else has been able to do in decades. They defeated Big Mom. They will get as much recognition as Luffy will.

I love Katakuri but why would he suddenly become emperor worthy to the goverment?
Marco didn't become one just because he was Whitebeard's right hand.

Last edited: