Theory Post Wano theory

This is what i think.

Luffy will hear from Cp0 or x drake that sabo has been captured by the navy. Luffy after defeating kaido will negotiate with the navy. He would say “i give you kaido for exchange i want sabo”. Cp0 would accept the deal.

The straw hats go all the way to marineford to get back sabo but the navy trap the straw hats fooling them. This would make Luffy similar to Oden, Roger and Whitebeard. That they all get fooled easily.

Luffy would then free kaido and ask him to help him defeat the navy. Kaido who respects luffy for nearly killing him would accept his deal and fight against the navy. They wont fight straight away but luffy declares a war and that they will rescue Sabo.

Luffy: “This time i wont lose my brother”

Sounds plausible but idk if its in luffy's character to barter with people. I kind of see him just rushing in head first like always. Also, don't you think he will find out about sabo's capture after leaving wano from the newspaper thats always dropped with the new bounties? I think when luffy will find out, kaido will be long gone

Kaido will die in this arc. His character is built around the fact that he can't die and he's looking for a noteworthy death, like Roger and Whitebeard's. Dying by the hand of the new generation of pirates who will take the reins of the world after Wano is the kind of death he'd wish for.
Regarding Sabo, he might be in prison (most likely yes), so I expect a raid to Marijoa together with SHs' allies (Barto, Cavendish, etc.) and the Revolutionary Army.

Every character has a backstory. We don't know Kaido's yet. But untill now no character was born evil. I believe Kaido will get a change of hearts and become a better person and have a will to live again.

Strawhats crew did use hostage in the past : Caesar,
And it would allow Franky to fulfill what he said with his weapon made for Kaidou : Weapons able to restrain him when K.O.,
But it could be a trick where Kaidou make it seem like he is K.O. and restrained and inside Impel Down he wreck havoc allowing Straw Hats to free Sabo easy.

😬

This is what i think.

Luffy will hear from Cp0 or x drake that sabo has been captured by the navy. Luffy after defeating kaido will negotiate with the navy. He would say “i give you kaido for exchange i want sabo”. Cp0 would accept the deal.

The straw hats go all the way to marineford to get back sabo but the navy trap the straw hats fooling them. This would make Luffy similar to Oden, Roger and Whitebeard. That they all get fooled easily.

Luffy would then free kaido and ask him to help him defeat the navy. Kaido who respects luffy for nearly killing him would accept his deal and fight against the navy. They wont fight straight away but luffy declares a war and that they will rescue Sabo.

Luffy: “This time i wont lose my brother”
It seems you never read OP. Luffy can just read the newspaper and find about Sabo he will meet negotiate with marine.
Post automatically merged:

Strawhats crew did use hostage in the past : Caesar,
And it would allow Franky to fulfill what he said with his weapon made for Kaidou : Weapons able to restrain him when K.O.,
But it could be a trick where Kaidou make it seem like he is K.O. and restrained and inside Impel Down he wreck havoc allowing Straw Hats to free Sabo easy.

😬
Kaido is no marine.