Post your favourite anime music

Sawano Hiroyuki is always a good choice,most of her songs are awesome. Same goes for Susumu Hirasawa, in my opinion THE best composer in the anime industry.

I also enjoyed the tracks from Shiro Sagiso, who composed "Hundred years of war" and "My Brother" for the Berserk Golden Age Anime.
During my Kingdom manga rush I loved listen to these two tracks, they harmonize extremly good with this manga. It's a shame that the kingdom anime is as bad as the 2016 Berserk anime.

But my absolute favorite is and always will be Akiko Shikata. Her songs for the When they cry series (Umineko,Higurashi,Higanbana) are just on point. Even the songs of her which are not related to this franchise have its vibe.

Sawano Hiroyuki is always a good choice,most of her songs are awesome. Same goes for Susumu Hirasawa, in my opinion THE best composer in the anime industry.

I also enjoyed the tracks from Shiro Sagiso, who composed "Hundred years of war" and "My Brother" for the Berserk Golden Age Anime.
During my Kingdom manga rush I loved listen to these two tracks, they harmonize extremly good with this manga. It's a shame that the kingdom anime is as bad as the 2016 Berserk anime.

But my absolute favorite is and always will be Akiko Shikata. Her songs for the When they cry series (Umineko,Higurashi,Higanbana) are just on point. Even the songs of her which are not related to this franchise have its vibe.
Great choice!!
I remember how I never used to skip op of Higurashi..

Great choice!!
I remember how I never used to skip op of Higurashi..
All Higurashi and Umineko op are great. Higurashi Sotsu and Gou also had incredible OP and ending tracks. It's sad that the anime adaption are so poor in comperison to their manga and nove counterparts.:josad:

But I enjoy reading the manga of the When they cry series while listening to its anime musik.
Brothers in spirit.:cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Some of my current favourites
Wow!!
First one is definitely going in my favourite list

(Ignore that Cross and ANE, I just realised Cross already posted it lol. Somehow I thought Cross only posted the ED from Vinland ofc. Not the full song. I just listened to the full version now and LOVED it, its different but so much more beautiful and majestic in it's own way, even better than expected! Love how orchestral it is!)
Post automatically merged:

Some other songs I like too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twZquow01Po

Last edited by a moderator: