Controversial Posting in the Spoiler section: Spoiler Summary and Images

Hello.

I've been a member on this forum for a little over 2 years now, and I'm starting to get fed up with the people that keep on commenting random stuff on the spoiler summary and images thread.

I would like to ask our community and our staff to take some measures against some of those members, despite the repeated warning from our staff to keep away from that section they keep posting on them without adding anything.

Would it be possible to have some measures in place against those members? Like 1 week ban from the spoiler section.

Thank you for reading.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hello.

I've been a member on this forum for a little over 2 years now, and I'm starting to get fed up with the people that keep on commenting random stuff on the spoiler summary and images thread.

I would like to ask our community and our staff to take some measures against some of those members, despite the repeated warning from our staff to keep away from that section they keep posting on them without adding anything.

Would it be possible to have some measures in place against those members? Like 1 week ban from the spoiler section.

Thank you for reading.
We try to be very attentive to the thread and clean it up whenever someone goes off topic, but I’ll look into a solution that will allow the known providers to post and prevent random users from goofing off

We try to be very attentive to the thread and clean it up whenever someone goes off topic, but I’ll look into a solution that will allow the known providers to post and prevent random users from goofing off
I mean its not that big of a deal, but it's annoying to have random posters meddle in when some of us are expecting spoilers or whatever.

Also I just think its disrespectful and clearly a breach of the rules to which you guys have been very nice. That's all.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mean its not that big of a deal, but it's annoying to have random posters meddle in when some of us are expecting spoilers or whatever.

Also I just think its disrespectful and clearly a breach of the rules to which you guys have been very nice. That's all.
No, I fully understand. Checking the website and seeing 8 random posts from users trying to be funny is frustrating.