Spoiler Potential Future Duels?

Ok so since the Western Zhao/Gyou Invasion Arc is in its final countdown now, I think it's safe to say this arc delivered probably the most duels/fights we've ever had until now. Shin had four major fights, Ouhon had three, Akou had a couple, even Mouten got his hands gritty with Bananji, Heki-sama killed one of the strongest Zhao Leaders, and we even had a fierce exchange with Kinmou & Ten/Archer Bros. Overall, this arc was huge in fights, which got me wondering what is in the future, considering one of the Main Antagonists+several Generals have now been killed, leaves a little bit of a gap of who is next for Shin, Ouhon, Kyoukai, etc. which I'll give some predictions/facts of the next future duels.

I also saw the General Kingdom Spoiler thread, so I'll be taking some influences in that, that being said some of these (with one definitely) being a history spoiler. Here's 10 duels/fights that I'll predict might happen in the future

#1 Moubu vs Shouheikun:
This one was confirmed in the Meng Wu/Chu Zi Prequel Chapter at the end. This is one of my favorites upcoming ones since I always like a great duel with different weight classes fighting. Brute Strength vs Speed & Skill, giving off major Viper vs Mountain vibes. This would also be one of the main final duels of the Chu Arc, since we know Moubu emerges victorious, it'd also likely be one of the most emotional fights in Kingdom due to the relationship of the two.
Ok no we can get into predictions of what could come, but keep in mind there's heavy history spoiler influence:
Basically, what to expect before Qin's Final Push to Unification starting in 230 BC:
#2 Shin vs Gaimou Final Fight
I feel we'll get another Wei Campaign arc and this time it'll effectively put down the last of the Fire Dragons, these two already have a relationship, battling two times during the Chiyoyou Campaign, but neither would claim a victory. I feel Hara is setting up Gaimou as Wei's main opponent against Shin, and since we know Ouhon is the one to conquer Wei, I believe Gaimou & Shin's final duel will happen between this timespan.
#3 Shin vs Kouyoku Rematch
Now I don't believe this will be their final fight (that comes later) but I believe these two will once again fight. They had a brief skirmish during the Prelude of the Coalition Invasion, in which both were like the same person, just on different sides, legendary weapon, teacher being killed, amazing potential, etc. I believe Hara will finally set Kouyoku up to be Shin's main opponent/rivalry after Houken's death, which I also believe will be best to introduce Kouyoku once again during this timespan.
#4 Kanki vs Kochou?
We never saw Kanki in a duel and I know he's not the type to do that, but we do know we have a Kanki vs Kochou Campaign and Kochou does indeed die in that campaign, so why not? It'd be interesting, to say the least, we might see how powerful Kochou really is, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Kochou looks like a Zhao Choutou, so it could hint at a deeper depth into Kanki's character potentially.
I'll go in order of conquest: Han->Zhao->Wei->Yan->Chu->Qi (no idea for Yan or Qi fights though)
#5 Shin or Tou vs a young Liu Bang (Ryuho in Japanese)
This might be a huge reach considering the latter was actually born & raised in Chu, but why not foreshadowing the Manga ending? Liu Bang was the leader of the Han forces in the Chu-Han contention that started the Han Dynasty, and he became the first emperor of the Han Dynasty. I thought about Han Xin (Hanshin) who is more known as an amazing duelist for early Han Dynasty, but he'd be a baby/toddler at the start of the Invasion of Han.
#6 Yotanwa or Kyoukai vs Shibashou
I know our two Best Girls have not had an actual legit General duel and since they're the main Generals during the Final Invasion of Zhao, why not have either of them fight potentially the strongest Zhao General (terms of strength) left? Granted I know Kyoukai likely lost her Priestess dance powers, but from now in the story to later she can still grow in strength naturally, either way, I feel this has the potential to be epic. By now King Toujou would be dead, so Shibashou will likely take up arms for Zhao now, and we know he finally teams up with Riboku in this Invasion.
#7 Shin vs Riboku Final Fight...?
Now I know what historical fate Riboku has, but let's be real, Riboku is the closest Kingdom character we'll get to Aizen :wellwell:. And if Hara decides to go the historical route where the two are actually related, I feel like these two have to fight again. I think it'd be more climatic if our Main Antagonist up until now had one final duel left in him rather than just ending on the idiocy that is Zhao's Royal Court.
#8 Ouhon vs Ranbihaku?
This might also be a stretch, but I doubt Hara is going to let Ouhon takeover Wei that easily. Might as well set up a powerful fight that Ouhon can beat without nearly dying for the first bout for once. It'd be interesting to say the least.
#9 Archer Bros vs Hakurei
We know from Sougen's backstory that he engaged in a legendary Archer Duel with Duke Haku, and if we see his sons take-up the mantle then it'd be fitting to see them duel with the young Chu Archer Hakurei, it'd be pretty awesome and add some diversity other than your standard duel, and if Hakurei falls it's likely to fuel Kouyoku to have hatred against the Hi Shin unit which leads to...
#10 Shin vs Kouyoku Final Fight
I believe this could be Hara's finest work in terms of duels. I know I saw some people saying Shin vs Renpa/Kouen as Shin's climactic final fight in Chu but I'd place my bets on the Young Chu Commander, even if they are low. And I think it'd be better if Shin ends his majestic fight streak fighting with an evenly impressive fighter instead of an underdog looking up at the Big Bad. If Hara pulls this off masterfully I feel like Shin will finally etch his name his history forever.
So, interested to see what other duels/fights you guys predict might happen, interested to see any answers.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Im going to repost something I’ve been thinking about for a while, and something I had originally posted to the spoiler section.

I am 99.9% convinced that Shin will slay Ren Pa in a 1v1 Duel.

Hara has flawlessly set up Renpa to face Shin in a Chu War.

Renpa’s character arc is that he’s the last surviving Great General of the old era. He loves the battlefield, and is searching for an opponent who can make his blood boil like it once did. He literally cane out of retirement hoping that Kanki and Ousen would make him feel this again, but they couldn’t as their style of warfare didn’t excite him. I refuse to believe after Renpa’s incredibly emotional “you’ve all selfishly gone on ahead of me....” will culminate in Renpa dying of old age in a bed. Renpa should die with a Glaive in his hand, with his fire once again ignited by a worthy opponent, such as EOS Shin. That’s how he would want to go out.

As for Shin, look at his conversation with Renpa once again. Their entire conversation is, basically, about how Renpa tells Shin to surpass his generation of generals. Shin slaying Renpa and unifying China would both literally and metaphorically be the moment that Shin actually does this.

Last edited:
Shin vs Kou Yoku will be the clash between two greatest generals in China if we go by historicity and the fact Chu was conquered last

Ordo vs Yo Tan Wa when Qin turns its gaze on Yan

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Both of them are relics from the 6GG and Zhao 3 Heaven era, definitely would be a fight with serious history behind it.

Riboku vs Shouheikun.
That would be a dope battle if both of them have good generals underneath them.

Yotanwa vs Karin.
:goyea: It would be cool to see the Mountain Tribe deal with Karin's elephants. I think we might get Yotanwa vs Ordo in the future though.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That would be a dope battle if both of them have good generals underneath them.
I think both of them could fight just alone with some small fries under them. Lead huge armies and later on duel each other. Shouheikun gives me agility type of guy vibes and Riboku looks like he feels a need to jump into the battlefield.

Both of them are relics from the 6GG and Zhao 3 Heaven era, definitely would be a fight with serious history behind it.
Tou finally proving to all of China that he is worth his prize himself without being called Ouki's 2nd.

:goyea: It would be cool to see the Mountain Tribe deal with Karin's elephants. I think we might get Yotanwa vs Ordo in the future though.
That too. But I just want a straight duel between the women. Ordo is trash.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think both of them could fight just alone with some small fries under them. Lead huge armies and later on duel each other. Shouheikun gives me agility type of guy vibes and Riboku looks like he feels a need to jump into the battlefield.
Shouheikun should definitely not be underestimated, he's a beast. Seeing Riboku actually fight would be cool.

Tou finally proving to all of China that he is worth his prize himself without being called Ouki's 2nd.
yeah, I wish Tou defeated a Great General during the Coalition Arc.

That too. But I just want a straight duel between the women. Ordo is trash.
lmao Ordo is probably the worst GG we've seen lol