Chapter Discussion Power of Love

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
What’s meant to be surprising here?

The exoskeleton did what the exoskeleton did back on Wano and WCI, and Hell Memories was powered by emotion.

I didn’t like this moment, tbh. I don’t like the exoskeleton, because it comes from Judge, and if Judge was motivated by love when he was experimenting on Sanji, it was a very twisted kind. Sanji calling it the power of love is off to me. Is it meant to refer to Sora’s sacrifice? Maybe, but I think Oda just thought it sounded cool.

Ultimately I still think what should have happened with Sanji was him getting rid of the RS, not having the exoskeleton and Oda doubling down on Hell Memories. Give him a form that covers him in ridiculous heat and boosts his power/haki the more emotional he gets. That‘s something that really shits on Judge. Using Judge’s experiments, even with Sora’s involvement, just irks me.
No.
Sanjino is weak he need papa Judge help.

I dont think its related to emotions. He is just that strong sometimes,but he hasnt learned yet how to control this power so he could always have it
It is related to emotions. Judge created strongest creation, but due Vega medicine, Sanji's power effected by emotions, with is opposite to his brothers.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, Judge>>>>Vegapank