General & Others Power-up Transformations

Power-up transformations are cool, and none experience more than in the medium of shonen manga, and One piece is no exception. However unlike other series One Piece gets them sparingly, they are few and far between. But I’m always excited and surprised to see them. Like with Moriah’s Shadows Asgard and Caesar’s Land of the dead.
Now for the longest time I’ve had it in my mind that all the members of the 11 supernovas would have power-up transformations. All the way back since their first appearances in Sabaody, and my point was kinda validated because of 3 supernova in particular transforming: Hawkins, Urouge, and Drake.
The thought persisted and eventually Luffy got his own genuine transformation too. In the form of gear 4th accompanied by variations of said transformation.
Then when I wasn’t expecting one, bam! Capone Bege got one in the form of Big Father.
I think it’s only a matter of time before the members of the, currently dubbed, Worst Generation get their power-up forms in Wano.
Luffy: Most people already assume he has something up his sleeve for his match with Kaido, possibly a Gear 5.
Zoro: People have been speculating a new asura form or variation on the famous technique. But as to whether it counts as a power-up transformation, idk.
Law: Law is tricky but he is practically a god when his room is deployed and I expect him to live up to his epithet and become the “Surgeon of Death.”
Kid: Using his powers of magnetism he can create a pseudo armor form and become something similar to what we saw Douglas Bullet do in Stampede.
Killer: idk
Drake: Cop out Zoan transformations.
Hawkins: A return of his Goma no So (Demon Face), straw man transformation.
Apoo: I assume he’ll transform his body to assume instrumental approximations using his power and become a one man band or orchestra.
Anyway, what do you guys think are potential power-up transformations we can look forward too.

Most probably not happening but if every supernova got a transformation
  1. Luffy g4
  2. Zoro ashura
  3. Hawkins scarecrow voodoo doll
  4. Bege big father
  5. Drake hybrid or awakening
  6. Urouge max karma mode
  7. Killer becomes chainsaw man
  8. Kid metal man
  9. Law goes into avatar state and glows
  10. Apoo becomes a trombone
  11. Bonney becomes infinity years old idk

1. Luffy g4
  2. Zoro ashura
  4. Bege big father
  6. Urouge max karma mode
  8. Kid metal man
I can totally see chainsaw man killer lol.

But maybe we can get something if his smile fruit activated properly from tampering by Chopper, Franky, Law. Or because of the plot.

1. Luffy g4
  2. Zoro ashura
  4. Bege big father
  6. Urouge max karma mode
  8. Kid metal man
I really wanna see Hawkins’ The World (aka Za Warudo) transformation. It will probably put him in the YC2/3 range when he’s in that mode

I really wanna see Hawkins’ The World (aka Za Warudo) transformation. It will probably put him in the YC2/3 range when he’s in that mode
That would be really cool! It plays well with his card obsession.
Post automatically merged:

It would’ve been cool if Ace had a power up similar to Enel’s Max 200mil volt Amaru.
But instead of volts it would’ve been degrees Celsius. Also probably not Raijin based maybe Homusubi/Kagutsuchi based.
Also for the longest time when Dressrosa was going on, I thought that Doflamingo would have a transformation based off of his epithet. “Heavenly Demon”
I drew a pic of how I thought it would look years ago.
[GALLERY=media, 257][/GALLERY]

Last edited:

It would’ve been cool if Ace had a power up similar to Enel’s Max 200mil volt Amaru.
But instead of volts it would’ve been degrees Celsius. Also probably not Raijin based maybe Homusubi/Kagutsuchi based.
Also for the longest time when Dressrosa was going on, I thought that Doflamingo would have a transformation based off of his epithet. “Heavenly Demon”
That drawing is fucking gorgeous my dude!!

The drawing is really cool, but too similar to Ceasar imo

I have theory that all logias awakenings will include transformation like enel.

That drawing is fucking gorgeous my dude!!
Thank you!
The drawing is really cool, but too similar to Ceasar imo
Yeah, I can see it. At the time I was thinking about how to make Doflamingo a “heavenly demon,” with a one piece aesthetic. So I settled on accentuating the flamingo coat, string powers and Malificent horns.
I have theory that all logias awakenings will include transformation like enel.
That would be an interesting development if it plays out. That would mean that awakening isn’t limited to just affecting your surroundings and can also bolster the individuals power. Would that also mean that Enel has achieved awakening?