Speculations Power

@nik87 has been a very strong advocate of the three triggers and I subscribe to it for some parts. (I think Luffy will have all three and these are mutually exclusive for the Romance Dawn trio. Limiting Luffy to only fame would be wrong, he will be the PK so power (individual and political) and wealth (OP) will also be his. Similarly Zoro will also not be limited to individual power but also have fame (heavens will know his name, cant get more fame than that imo, we already know Mihawk is very famous on his own).

However, we are also seeing something similar in the CG buildup. We have Buggy who has fame, we have Crocodile who has wealth and we have Mihawk who has power. They are the PK in a divided sense.

Now we know that Croc and Mihawk are not interested in OP (until recently at least), they were going for a nation which can withstand anything and for that they require overwhelming power. This power (for the agenda blinded retards) is not individual power but military, financial and political strength, as with only these can a nation withstand anything and we already have Croc who has been running a country (Alabasta) experience. If it was about individual power then we would not have that panel of Mihawk asking if Buggy wants them to fight all 3 Yonko at once (guy is so confident that he did not think of fighting just one but all three at the same time, gigachad energy).

So how exactly are CG going to gather this overwhelming power? They are building a nation that can withstand WG, BB wants Beehive to be declared a WG allied nation (Fatpedofuck is a bitchass pussy he wants to join the WG while CG want to fight WG). For that they need the wealth and resources, they have got underworld brokers and everything working with them, now they want allegiance of nonWG allied nations, they also need powerful individuals and they need the ancient weapons or something similar.

As many have theorized CG are very likely to raid Impel Down and gather strong individuals, they also want alliance with rogue nations and they need an ancient weapon. We have seen BBPs making the moves but CG has mostly been shown via Buggys announcements. There is no indication of the moves they are making at the moment. We can picture Mihawk doing nothing except sitting idly but Croc does not seem like the guy to sit and relax like he is shown in the panels.

Comparing CG to other crews and they are so lacking in so many departments. All the others have RPs, Luffy (3), BB (3), Shanks (at least 2, could be 3 or even 4) while CG have 0. All others have strong core crews, CG have Mihawk, Croc and Mr.1. All others have allied nations and shit, Beehive for BB, Elbaf and crews for Shanks, Wano for Luffy while CG have no such thing.

They have diverging paths, one is to gather overwhelming power that can withstand even the WG and the other is to find OP by getting to it first without fighting others. Which route are they going to take or will taking either one also help in acheiving the other?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That jab at Blackbeard... :ihaha:

I am one of very few who doesn't underestimate Cross Guild.
I think they already have strong members aside the 3 you listed, I think Mr3 and Alvida are stronger than people realise. Even Buggy himself is strong in right circumstances.

When they talked about what they need to become safe from even the WG, Mihawk said they need overwhelming Power but he cut Croc off in that moment who probably wanted to say Wealth as they are missing that too since all wealth Croc lent to Buggy was spent... Since they lack both Power and Wealth, logically they lack Fame as well.

Getting their hands on the One piece would solve two of those 3 issues, wealth and fame but it would not give them Power.

That has to be solved in a different way, either by obtaining one of the Ancient weapons or by absorbing powerful inmates for Impel Down.
All major factions in the end game have at least 2 top tiers and CG is the only faction that doesnt... And there is a failed clone of Whitebeard sitting in ID waiting to be released...

I believe he is that 2nd top tier who will be backing Cross Guild with his immense power that Kizaru said equals Whitebeard in his youth.
Now after realization that haki negates DFs, even tho he is missing Gura, he could truly be as strong as prime WB as Gura doesnt play a role against a hakiman and he would be just missing a DC stat compared to original...
Mihawk and prime WB clone in, WSS and WSM in the same crew and WSS is stronger...
All according to keikaku. :milaugh:

That jab at Blackbeard... :ihaha:

I am one of very few who doesn't underestimate Cross Guild.
I think they already have strong members aside the 3 you listed, I think Mr3 and Alvida are stronger than people realise. Even Buggy himself is strong in right circumstances.

When they talked about what they need to become safe from even the WG, Mihawk said they need overwhelming Power but he cut Croc off in that moment who probably wanted to say Wealth as they are missing that too since all wealth Croc lent to Buggy was spent... Since they lack both Power and Wealth, logically they lack Fame as well.

Getting their hands on the One piece would solve two of those 3 issues, wealth and fame but it would not give them Power.

That has to be solved in a different way, either by obtaining one of the Ancient weapons or by absorbing powerful inmates for Impel Down.
All major factions in the end game have at least 2 top tiers and CG is the only faction that doesnt... And there is a failed clone of Whitebeard sitting in ID waiting to be released...

I believe he is that 2nd top tier who will be backing Cross Guild with his immense power that Kizaru said equals Whitebeard in his youth.
Now after realization that haki negates DFs, even tho he is missing Gura, he could truly be as strong as prime WB as Gura doesnt play a role against a hakiman and he would be just missing a DC stat compared to original...
Mihawk and prime WB clone in, WSS and WSM in the same crew and WSS is stronger...
All according to keikaku. :milaugh:
Couldnt resist with that jab, I am missing you know who.
You are right that those guys are probably stronger than they were previously shown, Oda wouldnt scrap them after keeping them relevant/showing them throughout the story. Alvida was the first one and her link to Coby is also there. Oda also loves the Baroque works since he brought back Mr.3. Mr.2 and Mr.1. But how strong would they be, I can see Mr.1 reaching YC tier.

You are right about at least 2 top tiers but it is hard to see Weevil as a top tier, however, his introduction and followup does indicate that his role is more than what has been his contribution so far in the series. Maybe Mihawk doesnt need another top tier to stand against the others.

This CG wanting a nation is such a bullshit plot, especially for Mihawk.

He is as strong as the emperors, so why he is working with weaklings like Croco and Buggy, he could just find a Island in the NW and chill-out like he was doing when he was under the WG protection, he had become such a side character that Oda couldn't find a better ideia to bring him to to plot?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It is Crocodile's old plan, the Utopia, military might to oppose even the WG.
Mihawk just wants to use the benefits of such organization, peaceful life.
When there was no plot for Mihawk, people said he is irrelevant.
When Oda made a plot for Mihawk, people don't like it either... lol

Couldnt resist with that jab, I am missing you know who.
You are right that those guys are probably stronger than they were previously shown, Oda wouldnt scrap them after keeping them relevant/showing them throughout the story. Alvida was the first one and her link to Coby is also there. Oda also loves the Baroque works since he brought back Mr.3. Mr.2 and Mr.1. But how strong would they be, I can see Mr.1 reaching YC tier.

You are right about at least 2 top tiers but it is hard to see Weevil as a top tier, however, his introduction and followup does indicate that his role is more than what has been his contribution so far in the series. Maybe Mihawk doesnt need another top tier to stand against the others.
Mr 3 and Alvida could be Vet level and they would be relevant strength-wise. They would find their match-ups in opposing factions.
Mr1 was always close to Crocodile, IMO. I could see him around YC2, if Awakened maybe even close to YC1s.

The reason for doubting Weevil is same reason ppl doubt others without feats... One flex is all it takes to remove any doubt.
If his haki is on level of prime Whitebeard, CG would instantly jump as a contender as the strongest organization.
As strong as Mihawk is, he cannot pull all the weight alone.

He is as strong as the emperors, so why he is working with weaklings like Croco and Buggy, he could just find a Island in the NW and chill-out like he was doing when he was under the WG protection, he had become such a side character that Oda couldn't find a better ideia to bring him to to plot?
he cant do that because just like were he was before, they kept sending marines day and night until Mihawk was enough of it all and joined Crocodile, now that he has fodder around him he can just relax while the fodder deal with the marines