Controversial Pre Trial Interview with Mr. Reloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

@AdmiralKoniroryu

Noooo @Mr. Reloaded, that's not what we meant by "Vaping"!

Check out this exclusive interview with a self declared victim of "Mr Gotta Catch Them All"!:
Such chicanery!

Mr Delighted looking pretty sus right now!

If you think this is bad, I'm gonna resurrect one of my oldest memes from maybe 18-20 years ago and hilariously weaponise it here soon, in some of the greatest unintentional "foreshadowing" ever! Oda eat your heart out!

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
@Mr. Reloaded, some people believe that humans ARE, in fact, Pokemon, and that Pokemon such as Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan prove that human DNA is found in many Pokemon species.

Do you believe these theories? And, if they were true, do you think humans should be allowed to engage in romantic relationships with Pokemon?

What are your thoughts regarding the prosecution allegedly claiming that one of your distant ancestors was, in fact, a Machoke?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Thank you for the reply!

Now, what is going through your mind right now regarding the trial? If you could describe it with one word, what would it be?
Anger.
Post automatically merged:

Do you believe these theories? And, if they were true, do you think humans should be allowed to engage in romantic relationships with Pokemon?
No I do not. No I do not. That's wrong.
Post automatically merged:

What are your thoughts regarding the prosecution allegedly claiming that one of your distant ancestors was, in fact, a Machoke?
I find it appalling sir.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Mr. Reloaded, some people believe that humans ARE, in fact, Pokemon, and that Pokemon such as Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan prove that human DNA is found in many Pokemon species.

:pepeanger:

Status
Not open for further replies.