Controversial Pre Trial Interview with Mr. Reloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

What are your thoughts regarding the prosecution allegedly claiming that one of your distant ancestors was, in fact, a Machoke?
@Mr. Reloaded how do you feel about this image? Be as honest as you can please:

I have it on record that you were apparently causing singing this at Pokekaraoke too?:

Is this correct?

(I was gonna remake me this meme but I forgot others did it too back then LMAO!)

FInally, @Furryloaded sent me this recording of you also participating in a "dance" and "singalong" with a "lovely cat woman" too, is this really you here?:

We're not judging here, this is a place of acceptance. Please feel free to share with us you true feelings and desires.

If it helps, this inspirational tribute video may help you to see your "true colours" and thus be "your true self" finally to yourself and all of us here!:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
β€Ž
@Mr. Reloaded
On WorstGen, you are well known for trolling, and lying about having allegiances to certain fanbases. Clearly, you have shown you like to joke around. Do you find it strange that most of your jokes aren't taken too seriously, however, your Pokemon-based-humor is considered to be proof of something?
Yes. I find that oddly suspicious. Like there's an obvious agenda against my good name.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
β€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.