Controversial Pre Trial Interview with Mr. Reloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

#AttackOnCapitol #SpiesInTheSwamp #CancelTheFurries

Twitter people started digging previous posts of users. Amongst what has been found was the Case of Agent Adam that went undercover to expose furries months before.

The results couldn't have been worse... Some of the very jury and participants of this case are furries too!

The Proof!

Mr. Reloaded and his cronies have infiltrated this very judicial hearing. #Corrupt, #PurgeThem, #Exposed​
@Peroroncino @sanji>Lollo @Cross_Marian @Kagurashii

Well well well!

Seems like all of you are cultured too!

:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking:

:pepebusi::beanmean::sanjismug::carrocorn:

G

Gorosei Informer

So you want that Dragussy too? @Mr. Reloaded Ironically whilst playing as this dragon tamer female knight in a game, I was joking with someone I met, that I want that dragussy too hahaha!

(I think I posted this earlier and you responded right? I remember joking about it and you responded to it but I had this post in my drafts on here and couldnt remember if I posted this or not lol)

:ihaha::saden::hapnoel::kailaugh:

Quick @Lance_Dragonite keep him away from any Dragonites you have too!

:luchosop::jinbewat:kingufy

#AttackOnCapitol #SpiesInTheSwamp #CancelTheFurries

Twitter people started digging previous posts of users. Amongst what has been found was the Case of Agent Adam that went undercover to expose furries months before.

The results couldn't have been worse... Some of the very jury and participants of this case are furries too!

The Proof!

Mr. Reloaded and his cronies have infiltrated this very judicial hearing. #Corrupt, #PurgeThem, #Exposed​
She has a human body, human boobs and a human pu*** and only bunny ears
I wouldn’t count her
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.