Controversial Pre Trial Interview with Mr. Reloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

My client is being framed, I repeat, my client is being framed.
Framed you say? Like a picture? As in we should frame this evidence like a picture and have it hung up for everyone to see?

:doffyou::beanmean::pepebusi:

:risicheck:

This man is not falsifying evidence!

The @Furryloaded

The @Furryloaded is real!

Can we get much furrier!?

@TAC @Doggo @RayanOO @Natalija
Before judging our dear Mr. Reloaded, we should clarify WG's policy against furries:hope:

Completely agree! I'm so glad you understand Lhulu-san! We should definitely move towards #FurryRights! This could be a great breeding ground for the Furry movement and rights, a safe space for Furries/Otherkin to unite and glomp nuzzle and do other things to one another!

this case has been transferred to the fbi

this turned into a federal court case
Ah the Furry Brotherhood Intstitute!? Excellent idea! Their support will be of great use for us, thanks man! Nice to have so many allies here!

@Goodman Grey

That is 100% a real, definitely not edited, how dare you assume otherwise, screenshot sir :pepestop:
Thank you Mr Reloaded senpai! Nice of you to confess and support the truth and honesty! Its a step in the right direction and vital for both your and our own causes! Just think of the possibilities of a true furtopia! A furry utopia! Kinda like Zootopia IRL!

I mean just look at @MonsterKaido and his crew of Furries and Scalies too! So Progressive! Big Mom also advocated for Furry rights and sheltered them too!

I can't wait for the OwOne Piece and thus the world to embrace Furrydom! The Celestial Dragons have it all wrong, they shouldn't be wearing spacesuits, they should be wearing fursuits instead, SMH!

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

(If I actually keep this up, this will probably happen to me soon for real LMFAO!:)

Neither :pepestop:

Also one is underage.
see this is why you need better lawyers

your immediate response to a question about which character you like you refused to answer and mentioned the characters age

however the age of the character is only relevant when talking in a sexual context

this is a irrefutable that @Mr. Reloaded can not talk about animal-like characters without being sexual about it making him a FURRY

:kata:

Mr. Reloaded

Furries were a mistake
see this is why you need better lawyers

your immediate response to a question about which character you like you refused to answer and mentioned the characters age

however the age of the character is only relevant when talking in a sexual context

this is a irrefutable that @Mr. Reloaded can not talk about animal-like characters without being sexual about it making him a FURRY

:kata:

I'm getting slaughtered today.

Status
Not open for further replies.